Chapter 3 - Our room

{edited}

{A/N}
GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR SUCH BAD UPDATE IM PROBABLY THE WORST AUTHER EVER T^T I'll try to start updating more, sorry.

{Midoriya's POV}

"Todoroki and Midoriya"

Did I hear that right!? I'm sharing rooms with Todoroki. Oh. My. God.
Oh gosh why am I even overthinking this!? I mean it's nothing unusual, it's just.. sharing rooms with Todoroki, my 'friend.....' friend didn't sound to well in my head... no. He's just.. my friend nothing weird, nothing more then a super sexy boy I'm hanging around.. SHUT UP ME!
What is my problem!?

"Midoriya? Are you alright? You look a bit... pale." Todoroki asked me, voice laced with concern.

I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"Oh- eh, yeah I'm totally fine!" I almost yelled out.

"Now your not so pale anymore" He said while laughing friendly about my embarrassment. that made me blush even more.

I giggled awkwardly. Gosh his laugh is so cute, why doesn't he laugh more? It suits him really well.

"Go pick a room I'll be.. somewhere so you'll find me somewhere" Mister Aizawa said making 'perfectly' much sense.

"So we should go pick a room" Todoroki said, slightly smiling at me.

"Uhm, yea sure." I said.

{time skip to the rooms bc of bakugou's calmness}

We made it to our room. We picked one with two beds next to each wall. I walked in and took in my surroundings: there was a little wardrobe to have our clothes in, two little bed tables, light grey walls, a white simple roof and the two beds I mentioned earlier.

"Do you want to have the bed to the left or to the right, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked calmly with his beautiful voice.

"I can take the one to the right. If your fine with that of course." I said and gave him a huge smile.

I got my bed sheet, blanket and pillow on the bed and looked proudly at my work.
I glanced over at Todoroki to see how it went for him.
Not too well. I saw him staring down in his small backpack with a shocked face.

"Ah, damnit! I forgot to bring bed sheets!"
He said in anger to himself.

"Oh no! That's really bad! You can u-u-um..." I stuttered.

"I can what?" He said questioning

"Sleep in the same bed as me!" I shouted staring at my feet blushing like CRAZY.

"Oh, thanks. That's really kind of you, but I think I maybe can sleep in the other bed anyways" he said.

I actually felt quite bad about it... why it's not like I wanted him to sleep in the same bed as me if that would make him uncomfortable! I should stop being selfish.

"Oh.. yeah..." I said silently disappointed.

He sat down on the bed and I saw him sink right through it!

"TODOROKI!" I yelled and ran to what was supposed to be a bed

"WHAT IS THIS FOR KIND OF BED!?" He yelled in frustration.

I saw that where there was supposed to be a mattress was one big hole in the mattress . What was Aizawa thinking when he picked this place?

"Well I cant sleep in this. I guess I'll sleep with you." He smirked.

The 'sleep with you' echoed in my head as my cheeks turned bright red and I looked down at my feet once again.

{A/N}
Soooo that's that, I think everyone can sense things are gonna happen soon!
I'll try to update more often and thx sm for 65 reads!