Coming Home

I Don't know if i said this but i want this story to be mostly in Lisbeths POV , mostly not whole, I hope you like this song, in thought it fits with the chapter.

I hope you will enjoy reading this , and happy b-day if it's your b-day

Lisbeth POV

Lisbeth was happy to come home again. 4 months was maybe a bit too long for someone  who's record is one week away alone 1 hour from her house. And she was 16 at the time, 3 years ago ...

But it was worth it, she had enough pictures for her school assignment , she saw her sister again after 2 years, she met very special people, good and some rather wouldn't want to have met.

She  found  herself , and the best thing was... she actually found someone who cares so much about her real self that he was willing to give up everything only for  her.

Lisbeth was snapped out of her thoughts by the sound of loud painful breath next to her.

Her boyfriend had his eyes closet in pain. "Are you alright?" '
'Of course he wasn't he isn't you dumb blonde!' Lisbeth thought , looking worriedly over to the best person she'd ever met. The young man took a calming breath , when he opened his ocean blue eyes to look in her sea green ones.

They stared at each other for a minute, just enjoying each other's company, until the boy spoke with a croaked sweet voice " Yes I fine..." "Stop lying, I know your not ... "

"Lisbeth really , I'm fine now." She didn't look convinced even a bit, she was worried, what if the trip home is to much for her boyfriend? " Calm down" he looked at her with this beautiful eyes, oh this eyes.

She could stare at them a lifetime and more. They were full of care and love , and pain. She wanted to do everything to get rid of the last thing, she wanted to see happiness instead, she wanted him to be happy so badly, not hurt.

"Aiden?" "Yeah ? " her boyfriend replies sleepily. "I think there is something wrong with my eyes, I can't take them of you..." she blushed saying that. Aiden smiled. He's smile was so sweet , she wanted so badly to..

The blondes thoughts were suddenly interrupted by his sweet lips on hers. Not long. Just a small sweet kiss. And she loved it. She loved him.

"I love you, Lis.." he smiled
"I love you to  MACS0647-JD and back " she replied.
"Well I love you 'till the immortals actually die...." he smirked. "Who? Geek." She responded. " Nerd. " he said.....

"Atention please, we are getting close to Brooklyn train station. ''  "We are here , come i help you " Lisbeth smiled.

"I don't like needing help doing simple things as getting out of a stupid train..."Aiden mumbled."well , if you don't want my help , i can call the hospital if you want? " the blonde said smirking , already knowing his answer. 

"please no. Defenitly no , not gonna change the answer not now , or ever. ". Lisbeth only looked more worried when she the pain and the hitches in his breathing.

"try to rest A' . My car is in the parking place right away. Just a couple of hours and we are at my place. Just rest." "but- you - i don't want you to feel alone, "Aiden said woriedly , Lis knowed that her boyfriend didn't want to be separeted from her again. Not after the last time. "I'll be fine, I won't go away..."

Aiden looked up, his eyes sperkled with love. "I love you..."he paused."nerd"

LIsbeth laughed , 'i love you to geek."

She rolled the wheelchair out of the train, her curly blonde hair in her face . She saw her boyfriend slowly closing his eyes. He looked so peacefull. 

She sighed and smiled,( before bumping in a freaking cow.) before heading towards her old volswagen golf. The car was filthy , after staying on the same spot for four months. The once white car was now a light shade of grey.

"Aiden , wake up, i forgot that you weight s 2000 pounds and i have spaghety arms. " "i wasn't sleeping , Nerdy. We left the trainstation just 2 minuts ago " Her sleepy boyfriend laughed.

"we really need beter nicknames. Or someone would think you were buliyng me.""hey i am the guy in the wheelchair. I found my advantages."  The green eyed young women opened the car. "you need help ?"she said when her boyfriend tried to come out the so named 'stupid chair that happens to have wheels.' "No No I'm fine  just -agh- yes i need  help "he decided sending her a goofy smile.

"come on , fire guy. " Aiden put his weight on her , but trying not to. Very much sense has this.

Lisbeth got him the car , she turned around and put the wheelchair in the back. She started the car and began her long way home.

" I'm coming home"

So this is the first chapter Let me know what you think. I know , there isn't much action , but there will be in the opcoming chapters. I have many ideas for this story , and I hope you like it. And can someone help me with the cover *smiles awkwardly * ? And btw Aiden meens fire , that is why she called him fire . And how many words are you guys used to ? And i am trying to put a nice song for you guys in every chapter. Tell your favo song in the coments.

Written with love in the light of my heart.

XxWritenInLightxX