Chp.2 Hello, I know you!

(All time low , Jon Bellion )
If you have read the privious chapter there was a chance that it is not finished , a part disappeared. And if you read this I think I already resolved the problem....sorry for my mistake.

I hope you like this chapter ^-^

thank you so much for reading and voting. It really means a lot.

PLEASE ENJOY THIS ...NEVERMIND!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"So ...where were you heading to before , you know ? " "The library , although I don't really know where it is . I am visiting my sister, and she just wasn't home , to busy you know. "

he laughed. "I know a person just like that. "he sighed , probably remembering the person. "And your lucky, I was just going there to . I can show you the way if you want ? " "I would love to "

They turned another corner , "I have to warn you, we have trouble this times with dangerous gangs, and I suspect that Damon , the creepy guy you met, is part of one of them. Be cautiones with alleys , and try to make sure you always have someone with you if your going out late of something, The Black Blades are everywhere , I mean in creepy , old alleys mostly , wow I am good in making things awkward sorry. So anyways just watch out for some friking creeps, not very helpful but just - ""watch out, i got it "she laughed.

It was again silent for a while. Lisbeth wondered how the ketchup this guy knew Damon. The two of them were coming close to a big white building. It was disgned in acient greek style. The word 'LIBRARY 'was wroten on the building in gold paint. "we're here . "Aiden said. "Now , I am going to do my thingys .... I hope I see you again Lisbeth , maybe i can show you around someday .? ""that would be nice. " "Ok , see you! "Aiden said , turning around . And right at that moment she remembered she was searching for someone who worked here and knew her sister. 

"Aiden wait ! "She shouted , earning multiple "shhhs' . And Aiden turned around, surprised "Yeeeeeeaaa?" je asked . "you work here right? ""Yes just some saturday's ""Do you know Evaline? " he looked surprised , no recognizing found in his eyes. "No i am sorry, should I ? " "no I guess .."the girl said a bit disappointed . "Well I will go now. bye."'Bye .."

_ HI I AM SKIPPY , I AM A SKIPPER AND I WILL SKIP SOME TIME HERE _

Lisbeth Jones enjoyed her time at the library . At least she found some good books to read here in NY . She asked around 6  if they know Evaline .But strangely no one even heard of her , while she was a quit popular singer-song writer. She had read already 2 books until Eva finally  called ."Hey Lissy , I am so sorry , so so so sorry just wait outside I will come pick you up ! "and there ended the strange one part conversation . 

Once outside , there was a black jaguar waiting for her. Her sister waved at her . Eva whore blsck sunglasses ,and a black baseball cap. "Come on , we don't have all day ! " "Actually we have""No we don't , now hop in so we can go back home. " Lisbeth Jones opened the pasengiers door and stepped in. "Now how was your day , little ? " "Well at first , mom wouldn't bring me to the train station so my car is still , and I was almost late for the train , then you couldn't show up and there was a 'I-talk-to-much-to-anoy-people-' person on the wheel , and the creep  set me out some streets distant from your apartment. And then you weren't home either. And a little warning for crazy pedophiels would have been very helpfull. " And at that moment Eva stopped the car abruptly . "WHAT?He wasn't from the black blades i hope ? Look out for them..sorry i should have warned you." "Its ok , a nice boy saved me , yeah i know it sounds like a made up story with princeses , and he showed me another way to the library , oh and your friend wasn't there . "  "strange normally he is , and awwww " Evaline Jones started to ride again. "Oh and he the boy said the name of the creep , don't really know what it was , oh don't give me that look I was panicking , It was Demon or Damon or something . "  the girls knockels whitened on the steering wheel . "Ugh". was all the girl said .

After a while of silence , they finally got to the apartment . Number 394 was surprising  a big luxe apartment . At first it looked like your average cheep apartment with the crapy door , but once you were inside you would thing that you were in a big expensive villa . it was a penthouse aprtment for sure , but from the outside it just looked like a cheapy SH apartment ."isn't it amazing ? a friend helped the desginers designe it , so it looks crappy from the outside , but like this "she waved her hands around."her name is Anna , you should met her , but its kind of imposible while she is Italia now. "Eva laughed.  "So that friend you were suposed to meet is coming here tonight , so you can meet him anyway. "

"That would be nice I guess '' and the words weren't even out of her mouth when the bell rang. "wel that is convinient "Eva said and rushed to the door and swung it open.In the doorstep was a boy not much older then she was. He had jet black hair and ocean blue eyes and he was the boy. Her savior , Aiden. 

"A'! "Eva shouted and hugged him "I missed you too Evy !"they let go and his ocean eyes found her green ones. "Hello , I know You ! HE said . "You do ? ""yeah we met in the alley " "but you said you didn't know my sister " "what ? "eva said not knoing what the panda was going on. 

"I have one quintion at this moments. ""Well ? "Eva said surprised . "Your name is freaking Evaline "he laughed

HEy unicorns i am really sorry for long waiting. Bye i hope you enjoyed it.