Cp.1 The Story

Hey ! almost 50 readers! NIce, TYSM unicorns! I Hope you would like this chapter too

Kind of from now the story will start!

Unfortunetly , for Aiden and Lisbeth, Aiden had to go to the hospital and Lis or any other human being, that isn't certified doctor of nurse, can't be near him for some reason time for 48 hours. 

Lis was devastated , while Sonia was mad and confused. After the two girls got home in Lisbeth's volkswage  , she let her mom sit on the couch and locked eyes with her. 

"Will you listen now? " she scowlded. "well , I don't think- " "I asked you something." "why should I-" "OH IN MERLINS NAME JUST YES OR NO !'"  "Y- yes"Sonia mumbled schocked by her outburst .

"then let me tell you the story, It all began the day I arrived at the trainstation  in New York (ps. I've never been in NY so sorry if I am mistaken somethimes) 

-------------------------------------------------------------

.............................................................................

- 4 months ago , trainstation NY -

Lisbeth was tired. The ride was already 8 hours (random, guys) and now Eva called that she was to busy to pick her up and only could be home at 5 pm (17:00) , so Lis had to go with a total stranger in a taxi. And to make the maters worse the guy was a total creep that wanted to know everything about her , so she just decided to ignore him.But that maked him stop and let her out 5  streets before her final destination. 

And when she finally got to her sisters apartment , it turns out that Eva forgot to let her the keys. "EF ! You forgot to let me the keys! " the curly blonde haired girl kind of screamed in her phone when her older sister picked up her phone. "I'm so sorry Lissy , I was in a hurry and I thought I would be back by now. You know what ? There is a library 2 streets from my apartment , you can wait there till i get home. A friend of mine works there some saturdays and if your lucky he will be there , just ask about me and he will understand. I need to go bye ! ""Bye "Lisbeth let out a sigh, '' lucky? really? worst word to chose today'

After walking for a while, the street became a lot quiter. For most people , this would be a relief, but in a big ( am I right ? ) as New York City , it was only worieng Lisbeth. Was this the right street? Was it only her or was it becoming darker to? Wa-

Her train of thoughts was rudly interupted by a hand draging her from the back and holding her pinned on the wall on her left. "Hello ,sweety. What is a beauty as you doing alone on the dangerous streets as these ? " a voice sounded to close to her ear. When she opened her eyes , she looked in some hazel brown eyes full of lust. The eyes belonged to a young man with dirty brown hair not much older then she.  "Are you lost , my dear ? I can help you.." his filty hands where trying to grab under her white shirt. "N-no thanks , I am very good on my own."she sounded a lot more  confidented than she actually was.

Lis had no chance of escaping. The filty man was big and tall, while she had her spaghetti arms. "Oh , then ..maybe you can stay for a while with me , loly. Whats ya name , candy pop? " "Tempting but ..HELP SOMEBODY HEL-" "shhh not so hard, somebody could hear us"" the hazel eyed man mumbled while pushing his hand on her mouth , keeping her from screaming. 

"Now , if you please, come with me to that dark corner over there , nothing special , ow please don't creep out , its just a matras. Come on ,Swee- " "HEY! Keep your filthy hands of my girlfriend , you son of a brick! " "who m- "the face of the filty brown haired man turned pale , when he saw the other young  man. The boy had raven black hair and ocean blue eyes that were filled with fury when they looked at the other.

"I said let her go , Damon.." the man , now knowd as Damon flinched and let go off Lisbeth, who ran to the blue eyed boy , "Oh darling, I was so scared "she said while hugging this friking stranger that saved her , and started fake sobing. "Its ok honey-hair "he said while pushing her a little further away from Damon and the creepy alley. 

Once they were out of the creeps sight they let go off each other ,"Sorry , I would have said sister , but he knows her and she is 6 and other females I don't have besides mom"he said awkwardly . Lis looked at him in disbelieve "Your sorry ? i should thank , thank you by the way , for probably saving my life! "  she smiled "whats your name ? I am Lisbeth " "I am Aiden."

Sorry guys, wattpad thought it was a good idea to delete a part of this chapter so i had to rewrite it . Thx for the 50 readers. I would really like a commment