Just Listen !!

Sonia woke up in her bed. 'so it was just a dream'she thought rubing her forehead. But that means that Lisbeth will come home t-

The door swung open. "mom! how are you , i heard something , " "Lissie ! since when are you home , my dear? " Lisbeth lookek surprised by her mother quistion."don't you remember what happened this morning? You passed out..""IT WASN"T A NIGHTMARE!? "The old woman practicly screamed.

"Lis, is everything alright there? "a man's voice sounded from bellow. "yes hon, everything is just fine. Mom is just a bit confused. Can you make some tea?" the girl shouted back. Sonia had a scared facial expersion 'Who is the boy, what if it wasn't just adream '

"w-who was that ? " "aiden , my boyfriend. are you feeling alright mom? I think you hit your head prety hard.""no no i am f-fine. But it w-wasn't a nightmare? " "So me coming back is a nightmare to you? "the girl asked looking pissed. "You coming back? No No my dear. You coming back with this -this brat? Yes absolutly! What were you thinking young lady? "

"I am just thinking that i love him. He is the one and i know it , I feel it. He is a friend of Eva,and she said-" "i don't care!whatever she said , it was probably just bull shit! There is a reason we don't have contact with that failure!" "who is 'we'you are talking about?"the blonde asked already getting mad .'no one makes Evaline Jones a failure anymore, this time I won't let it slip.'

"I am prety sure I am not part of this 'we' neither is dad, or grany, or Aunt Rosa, or Uncle Rick...should i go on?" the older woman looked at the younger one n disbelieve . "why you little-, me and grandma Vona know its for the best , and so does Aunt Felicia. You see what this boy already did to you?! He changed you! WHere is my little angel? Why are yo even with him don't you see he can't do anything? --" "mom!'"He would need your help with everything- ""You won't have time for your studies!-" "Mom""And he is probably a bad influence, You said he was Evaline 's friend? See ? already in his mistakes! -" "MOM!" "And won't have time for anything ! who would take care of me when I am older ? ""MOM STOP IT ! "

Finaly the poor selfish woman looked at her daughters broken eyes full with tears. "WHY AREN'T YOU AT LEAST HAPPY FOR ME ! I LOVE HIM MOM , I really do.WHY ARE YOU SO SELFISH .1 WHY DON'T YOU LISTEN ONCE! JUST LET ME EXPLAIN" at this point , tears were runing down her face , and the poor girl tried to held back sobs, not really succesing. But yet again the selfish woman looked just mad. "Lisbeth Khione Jones! Watch your mouth ! How dare you speak of your mother in such way? ! " "i SPEAK THE TRUTH ! Eva was right , shouldn't have come back , just LISTEN ONCE AND LET ME EXPLA-!"

A sound was heard in the room, and maybe even down , quit terible sound for some people. Lisbeth's cheek was burning red. the green eyed was schocked , she brought slowly her hand towards her cheek, while her other tried to cal down. "y-you just slapped m-me? "the girl asked in disbelieve

Sonia was about to respond when the door swung open revieling a sickly pale Aiden trying to stand ,(key word triyng) and clutching his ribes. His face stood just woried while his eyes were pained , and they target Lisbeth, widened when he saw her fire red cheek."Lis , you alright ? I heard screaming , and a....slap.." he croaked, coughing"i was woried.."he finished.

"Aiden !Your supposed to stay in the wheelchair, HOW THE PANDA ARE YOU EVEN STANDING!"Lis screamed, while Sonia just glared at him.

"honestly , i don't know.." he's eyes rolled back and he collapsed on the ground."AIDEN!!!"Lisbeth shouthed woriedly. She wanted to run towards him , her mother grabed her arm. "You still don't understand don't ! He is just acting ! Just acting that he loves you and then he goes away with our money! I don't believe he is even really injured ! "

"No listen here, woman. You don't understand-"she said while pulling back her arm and walking towards her boyfriend. "Now help me get him in the bed ( spaghetty arms) , and let me finally explain why I love him the way he is ! "

Hey I hope you like it!

PLEASE COMENT

-READ THIS YOU PROBABLY HAVE TO KNOW THIS-

The actual story will start next chapter, or next next chapter. When Lisbeth starts telling the story. I can't wait on writing that !

PLEASE I BEG YOU comment and tell what you think!

And I hope you like the song ^-^
(It's originally Michael Jackson , But I just like Grant Gustin., song name -Smooth Criminal)

HAVE A NICE DAY AND TELL ME UR FANDOM !!