Families

O>>K>> the chapters where a bit messed up , but i hope you like it anyways.

THANK YOU FOR THE VOTES AND THE FRIKING AWESOME COMMENTS ! And sorry I can't put a song in this chapter, i don't know how to do that on PC and I can't find the ipad.

"So Lisbeth , this is Aiden you already knew that , and Aiden this is Lisbeth my little sis. " "Aw i thought I was your little bro, and what about your sisi , wait 'till I tell Gwyneth "He laughed.

"NO No , not happening ! You won't tell Gwyny anything ! " "Tell me what ? " a little girl not older than 7 appears in the doorstep , she had black hair like Aiden , but her eyes were golden . She had a mischievous smile playing on her lips and her eyes looked around stopping on Lisbeth. "Who's that ? " she asked pointing her finger at Lis , while Aiden dubled over from laughing and Eva looked firey red. "Uh hey Gwyny , how was your day? You uh .. didn't tell you were coming too . ""Yes I did and I can't believe you forgot "Gwyneth said while Aiden laughed. The 7 year old stepped inside and closed the door.

"Gwyn , this is Lisbeth my little sister , Lisbeth this is Gwyneth Aiden's sister. " "You dlon't lwook so little . "Gwyneth said , not looking totally convinced. "wait what ? Eva you really have to explain this. Please don't tell me you were adopted by a familly or something, that doesn't even make sense! ""Nope it dwoesn't you rilght stwange woman. But your old, so ywour not Eflys little sis.. I AM !"

The girl kind of terrified Lisbeth. She had a murderous protective kind of look in her eyes. It was sweet and scary at the same time. "Just calm down , Gwyn. it seems like Evy didn't tell us her whole life story as she promised but i guess she will explain -" "Yeah , bwut we need to tell her somethlwing twoo.And don't give me that lwook, both of you ! "The siblings looked at each other , but in Lisbeth's mind curiosity was in charge and wondered about the other siblings and why Eva didn't tell her or anyone from her familly .

"So , euh Lisbeth , Aiden is kind of my best friend - "" Just kind of ? ""-and music partner soon . And the two of them kind of took your place , with you not being here , you know ? they are my familly here." "Yeah I understand , but why not saying ? I think we have the right to know about these substitutes . "

She noticed Aiden looking to the ground and little Gwyneth looking slightly hurt . Maybe a bit too harsh "Sorry I didn't mean it in that way ," " but it sounden 'that' way "gwyn remarked .

"If its helps , aunt Rosa knows, and uncle Rick.Now what did you want to tell me ? " "I can skip it , let just know your sister , how are you ? Why are you here ? How old are you - "Lisbeth was startled , and Eva looked skeptical at Aiden. "Ok we absolutly won't skip it . Now tell me or I will find out on my own. "

Gwyneth looked at Aiden then at Eva and then at Lisbeth . Aiden looked down in shame , or fear ? And Lisbeth looked like Harry Potter just flyied in on a unicorn with 6 paws . Eva looked like she knows were it was about , but just wanted to confirm her suspicion . "Well ?" eva said looking at Aiden and then at his little sister. "Aiden take your shirt out . "she said simply "What ?! Evaline , there is a 6 year old here ! " "No Lis don't think that way, now Aiden take your shirt of. " Aiden looked to the ground , "No "he said simply , but not daring to look in Evaline's eyes. Her big sis sighed. "Aiden I know what this is about ,so take your dam shirt out so I can fcking help. !!"

Aiden looked up, sighed, and took his hoodie of revealing his arms full with white scars . Then he finally took of his shirt, exposing a skinny bruised body with spider webs of scars. You could see some fresh wounds ( and here would have been another 200 words that wattpad decided to delete , so it will be shorter sorry )maybe not even a day old . Blood dripped from a nasty cut in his side that was unsuccesfully paced up. "Aiden , tell me who did it. And don't try the stupid skateboard excuse. "Eva said sternly, but Aiden just shook his head.

Lisbeth just couldn't understand why they were so calm , especially a 6 year old child. That until she looked at the young girl who was trying to not cry on the sight on her brother. The girl spoke first when it didn't seem like Aiden will say anything. "mom did it. "she said softly , trying to lock eyes with her brother . "it was just an accident."he said finally. "Yeah right, she tried to hit me , and you were so stupid to jump in front of me. I can take care of myself! " "No. I am used to it. Your not and I want to keep it that way. Your not gonna get hurt." "Gwyneth , can you go get the first aid kit ? Aiden lie down here. "Eva said softly almost completly ignoring Liss. The three of them moved to one of the many rooms and Eva helped the boy lie down. The injured male didn't look in her sisters eyes in the whole process . Lisbeth couldn't guess if it was in fear, agony , betrayal , hurt or whatever this boy had in his mind.The boy turned around so the girls couldn't see his face.

Evaline Jones sighed. "A' we really need to finally report her, she is not gonna be better. "Aiden said nothing , that probably worried the musician because she tried again. "I know you care for her , but she is not the same anymore. If we don't do something , Gwyneth can get hurt. You don't want that, will you?" Eva sighed when Aiden still didn't give her a sign. Right on time , Gwyneth entered the room with the first aid(en) kit .

"What's happening ? " the 7 year old said , looking at her big brother. Eva closed her eyes before responding. "I think I am gonna report your mother, this can't go on any longer, I am sorry , but this is not gonna happen ,not after Florian. " Gwyny had tears in her eyes as she looked at her big brother, while Lisbeth still didn't exactly now what was going on."B-but - "little gwynys voice trailed of as she looked at her brother who's shoulders shook ."Aiden it is gonna be ok, don't worry . Now let me patch you up.. "

I didn't know how to end and I am sorry if you don't like this kind of story's , but i kinda love to be the master of some helpless characters ?

Thank you again for all the votes and comments. And By the way ( 1263 words )