Part 1: Reality

Youngjae's Pov

There I was, sitting in the corner of the room as I watch him pack up his things without uttering a single word.

It wasn't my fault.

I was just loving him like I always do.

But no

Everything has changed

I thought we would last 

But I thought wrong.

" Bye Youngjae. " Those were his lasts words before he left the room. Slamming the door shut and left without anything else to say.

I looked down on my lap and all the pained feelings came rushing in.

I felt numb, like I've been used to all this pain. Like I've experienced this before. Yes, this has happened before, but to be honest, this was worse. My heart ached at the ring I wore on my right hand. All the memories came in my mind and I felt my eyes tear up. 

It was always my fault

-------------

Author POV

2 years before the break up, 2 fellows were together.

Both young, both in love, both clue less of what is about to become of them in the future.

 They were getting married, and they knew nothing. The only thing they knew was that they loved each other, that they both would have a happily ever after once they have committed themselves to each other. 

As the priest said his lines, both partners saying their vows, and the proud of smiles of their parents and friends were to be seen and heard in the room where they are doing the ritual of commitment. 

" I, Im Jaebum, promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love. I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving. I promise to try to be on time. But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you.

I love you."

His partner blushed faintly as his lips formed a wide grin as it was his turn to say his vow towards his lover.

"On this day, I, Choi Youngjae,  give you my heart, I promise, That I will walk with you, Hand in hand, Wherever our journey leads us, Living, learning, loving, Together, Forever."

Jaebum chuckled as he squeezed the other's hand gently. His heart pounding against his chest as he looks at Youngjae in awe and admiration.

The exchanging of I do's were made and the audience teared up, especially the parents. Seeing their beloved sons being married, being happy, being loved, made them remorse of when they got married themselves.

The priest called for the rings, and a small boy holding a pillow on both his hands came out from the crowd. On top of that small pillow were two rings, signifying their love for each other. The boy walked down the aisle and towards the two lovers where they take one each. 

Jaebum, being the elder and dominant, slipped the ring onto Youngjae's ring finger. Youngjae doing the same after. 

Both of them stared into each other's eyes as they were both madly in love with each other. " You may now kiss your lover. " The priest said and both were grinning widely before leaning into each other and sharing a passionate kiss. 

" WOOOOH!!!! 2JAE IS FOREVER REAALLLL!!!! " One of Jaebum's friends, specifically BamBam, yelled as he saw the two share a kiss. The rest of the audience shook their heads because of this but clapped nonetheless for the new married couple.

----------

Part 1 donee yessss xD

those vows up there

THEY WERE STOLEN FROM GOOGLE HAHAHAHHA

I'm 16 shush, I know nothing bout this