Part 5: Bump

Youngjae has been doing better than he was before thanks to his friends. 5 weeks has passed and no sign of Jaebum, which was good. The older never crossed the latter's mind even once during those days. He was trying to move on, but deep down inside he knew that he was going to have to confront the older someday, knowing that all his belongings are still in their shared apartment. And the fact that they haven't officially gotten a divorce yet.

As Youngjae, Mark and BamBam were walking down the mall, sharing small chatter and occasional laughs, someone unexpected bumped onto BamBam causing him to fall butt first.

" Bam! You ok? " Youngjae immediately went to BamBam to help him up.

" Tch Watch where you're going! " A very familiar voice said clearly annoyed and the younger froze. Youngjae didn't expect that he would hear his voice again.

" What the fuck are you doing here? " Mark said through gritted teeth. His gaze burning holes onto the others face. Youngjae gulped, refusing to look up and see his eyes again.

" What I'm not allowed to go out here anymore? You don't fucking own me Tuan " The other said with a scoff at the end. Youngjae could feel the strong gaze the older has laid upon him. (Istg I spelled other as Otter for a billion times before I actually got 'other' right)

" Don't you fucking look at him you disgusting bastard " Mark said before he went in front of Youngjae, shielding him from the others gaze.

" Pfft why would I look at that filthy piece of useless trash? " 

His words tore the younger's heart once more. He was never confident in anything he does, not even his own looks, and those words that came from someone who used to be special to him just made it worse.

Youngjae swallowed down a sob and BamBam quickly wrapped his arms around the latter. 

" If you don't like seeing him then get the fuck out of here Jaebum! " BamBam said as he shot a glare towards the older, showing how pissed he was.

" Wow. Not even treating your hyung right. " Jaebum scoffed and walked past the trio, bumping his shoulder against Mark.

Mark cursed silently under his breath as he looked down at Youngjae. His gaze soften and he kneeled down just to engulf the younger a hug.

" Sorry that had to ruin your day JaeJae. I swear that bastard will never see you again. " Mark said as he rubbed circles on the youngers back, who was now letting out silent cries. 

" It hurts hyung. It hurts that I still love him even after what he did to me.."

.....

I still love you..

Please wait for me