Part 6: Confront

Youngjae sighed as he stared at the ceiling. He was currently lying down on his bed and thinking of ways to go to his own home without seeing the older.

He really didn't want to see him. Not now, not ever. But they were still technically married so he's gotta face him someday. He decided that 2 days from now he will go to their shared home, get his belongings, file a divorce paper and leave officially and permanently.

The fear of seeing the older was still there, but the courage to finally confront him after a month is stronger. He smiled faintly before closing his eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

.....

" Yah Im Jaebum~ "

" Shut it Yugyeom "

" Look its lover boy over there. Why don't you go talk with him hmmm?~ "

" Tch whatever. "

I heard faint voices behind me. Three familiar voices to be exact. One was my dongsaeng, one was hot hyung, and the other my crush. 

A blush covered my cheeks as I continued to eat my sandwich silently. My friends, who were Mark, BamBam and Jinyoung seemed to have noticed my silent state. Well, me being silent isn't normal since I'm known to be the sunshine that never shuts up. 

" Whats wrong Jae? " Mark asked after swallowing. I looked up to him, the blush never leaving my cheeks. My eyes wondered around to the other 2 who suddenly stopped talking and looked at me.

" H-Huh? Its nothing " I stuttered out then looked back down at my lunch. 

" You sure? Its unusual for you to be so quiet. " 

BamBam and Jinyoung both nodded their heads in agreement.

I swallowed down a lump that formed in my throat as I looked up.

" I-I- " I was about to say something when suddenly a hand slammed down on the table causing the 4 of us to flinch.

" What the fuck are you doing Jackson? " Mark asked in a not so calm state.

Oh crap

They are here

" What? Am I not allowed to hang out with you guys anymore?~ " He asked in a playful manner.

I heard a sigh from behind me and I turned around only to be met with a sturdy chest. I looked up slowly and locked eyes with the only Im Jaebum

He was known to be the schools playboy. He has fucked both girls and boys in this school. He was bad news.

But I can't help but fall for him

Which was the worse mistake I have ever made

......

2 days went by too fast and now I'm here standing in front of the door to my old home. I looked back to see Mark in his car giving me a smile as he showed me a thumbs up. I nodded and let out a deep sigh as I unlocked the door and slowly opened it.

Closing the door behind me, I walked slowly towards the staircase. My heart pounding against my chest as I took one step forward. It was like I was in some murder film, my hands sweating and my head thinking of different scenarios that could happen.