Part 7: Divorce

After that fight I had (which was like I was fighting the air since he never spoke) I ran towards Mark hyung's car, dragging my suitcase behind me. My mind was clouded and my tears wouldn't stop flowing.

I struggled to open the door on the car due to the fact that I am now shaking and uncontrollably crying. Mark saw and he immediately got out and opened the door for me before I sat inside and shut the door. 

Mark put my suitcase on the trunk before he got back on the drivers seat. He enveloped me in a big hug and I buried my face on the crook of his neck, his shirt getting wet as my tears continue to flow endlessly.

" Shhh calm down Youngjae. Everything will be fine from now on. He's not gonna bother you anymore. " Mark whispered soothingly in my ear as he rubbed circles on my back. 

It took me a while to finally calm down. We both just sat in the car, me occasionally sniffing.

" H-Hyung.. I-I'm t-tired.. C-Can we g-go n-now? " I stuttered out and he nodded. I pulled away from the hug and he started the car before we drove off onto the road. 

I looked back though.

And I wish I didn't.

Because there I saw.

Im Jaebum smiling as he watched me leave.

.......

I'm glad you will be more happy now that I'm no longer in your life

///

Short chapter but aye :)

issa me

- Jiji nim