Part 8: Stop

It broke my heart.

Everything he's done broke my already broken heart.

And when I thought he was going to fix the scar, he only dug in deeper until it could no longer be healed.

Its been exactly 3 days when I finally got the courage to face him again. Not because I want to. But because I have to if I want him to sign the divorce papers. 

And just like last time, Mark was here.

" I don't want him to treat you like shit ever again. I'm coming in with you whether you like it or not " He sternly said. I just heaved a sigh and nodded since I knew there was nothing that could change his mind now.

I slowly walked up to the door, Mark following behind me. I pursed my lips into a thin line before knocking on the door. We waited for a few seconds before the door suddenly opened, but it wasn't Jaebum.

" Who the hell are you? " She asked, her eyes roaming up and down my body and her face scrunched up in disgust. I frowned slightly but shook it off. 

" Rude bitch " Mark whispered, clearly pissed to see the girl judging me from my looks. 

" I heard that asshole. What the hell are you two doing here in my house " She asked but it came off more of a rude statement instead of a question.

" H-Hello... I-I'm Choi Youngjae, J-Jaebums husband " I stuttered out and the girl bursts out laughing.

Me and Mark just stared at her until she finally calmed down.

" You? Jaebummie's husband? Please, Oppa isn't gay. And if he was he wouldn't pick someone as lowly and ugly as you. Pathetic. " She chuckled in the end and I hear Mark cracking his knuckles.

" Listen here you little twat, we didn't come here to listen to your ugly mouth spitting up ridiculous lies. Now if you'll excuse US, we've got an asshole to beat up. " Mark sassed and pushed the girl to the side causing her to lose her balance and fall on her bum before he barged in, me following him closely behind.

" YAH IM JAEBUM. COME OUT YOU SON OF A BITCH " Mark shouted in the middle of the living room.

We heard footsteps coming down from the stairs and I looked up to see the man who we were looking for.

He stood there, eyes emotionless just like always, face straight as he watched us boringly.

" Go on Jaejae " Mark pushed me lightly towards Jaebum. I gulped and slowly made my way to him, gripping the envelope that held the divorce papers tightly.

I let out a deep sigh before holding out the envelope for him to take. He looked at it, clearly confused.

" What is this? " He asked as he took the envelope.

" Divorce papers. " I saw him visibly get tense as soon as I said those words.

" Sign it and we're done. You'll no longer have to deal with me and I'll no longer have to deal with you. " I said bitterly. For once, I saw something in his eyes. A flash of emotions, regret, anger, sadness, hurt and agony.

" Just sign it already Oppa, you don't deserve someone as low as him. " The girl scoffs as she looked at me with disgust. I held my head high though. I don't want words to affect me deeply anymore.

" And you think that you aren't low yourself? Sleeping with an already married guy. How sick." Mark spat. I took a grip on Mark's arm when Jaebum suddenly looked back at me, making me feel intimidated.

He went back upstairs with the envelope, then after a few seconds came back down with a pen at hand.

So it's really happening

He took out the paper then clicked the pen open before he signed. All this was done in silence.

Its done

He put the paper back and was about to hand it to me when he suddenly tore it apart.

" W-What the hell Jaebum! " I yelled as I saw what used to be the divorce papers fall down the ground softly.

" Jaebummie why did you do that?! You were about to officially cut off all ties with that piece of trash and be with me!! " The girl shrieked and stomped her feet on the ground like a kid.

" I can't do this anymore ... " Jaebum mumbled so low that I almost couldn't hear it.

He turned to look at the girl beside him who was about to throw a tantrum.

" I won't go through with this shit you've pulled on! I can't stand my life without Youngjae by my side! You can hurt me, kill me even, but if you dare lay a finger on my Youngjae then I will make sure to hunt you down even when I'm dead " He said through gritted teeth and his eyes sending death glares towards her. She flinched on his words but soon shouted in anger.

I stood there in a daze. He can't stand a life without me. He'd rather die than go with that sad excuse of a girl. He still loves me. But why..?

Mark too seems to be shocked by his sudden outburst. I don't know what to think. I'm so confused, what is wrong and what is right, which one is the lie, what the hell did I get myself into.

He turns his head to look at me and his gaze softens. He makes a move to touch me but I flinched. He lowered his head then looked back up with his eyes burning with determination and hurt. 

" Youngjae... " Jaebum said softly as he pulled me softly to him. His arms wrapped around me into a tight hug and he burries his face on the crook of my neck.

" I'm so sorry for what I've done. I should've never listened to her threats. I should've told you about it and have gone through it together. " Jaebum sobs with his voice muffled a bit.

I opened my voice to speak when suddenly a strike of pain surged on my back. A screech escaped my lips as I gripped on Jaebums shirt tight, the pain too much for me to handle.

I turn to look at Mark and his eyes widened as he looked in horror at my back. I looked at Jaebum and he too seems to be mortified.

" W-What's wrong...? " I asked. My voice broken as I feel my legs giving out and my vision darkening .

" That's what you get for ruining my plans. Good bye Youngjae. " The girl from before whispered in my ear before another piercing pain came on my back.

" Y-YOUNGJAE!! " Was the last thing I heard before I finally gave out.

Everything fell apart when I heard her words

//

This is gonna end soon
Hope you guys are ready for the next chapters
Cos I will shove a knife down ur hearts becos of the upcoming angst hueheueheue

- Jiji nim