Chapter 1

It was 8 pm in Austria, it is winter and snow has just begun to fall. In Vienna a bit away from the city near the florist, there was a house and the lights were on and the people in it were having fun so they didn't notice the seven figures approaching the house. One of the men was saying underneath his breath:"Ah good she is still awake". The man next to him asked him:" So Saito, who is that we are going to?" Saito replied:" That my friend you will findout soon enough". Hijikata new not to ask any thurder, he toke Chizurus hand and started to walk again to the house they all would be hopefuly living for some time. Saito was standing in front of the door and nooks. From inside he could hear a voice calling:" I'm coming, and Yes but it was very funny and knew he is embarrassed!" She opened the door and when she realized who it was, she didn't knew how to feel. Should she be angry, sad, happy or overwhelmed. She looked him and said with a little bit of anger in her voice:" What are you doing her?! The other men looked at him confused, they didn't understand why Saito hasn't told this woman that they were coming and why she was angry at him. He said to her:" I know that you have a lot of feelings about me standing here and asking you to late us in because we need to stay somewhere and you have all the right to be angry at me, but please let us in until we found were to stay somewhere else." She said:" No it is OK, but you are damm wright that I am angry and a lot of other things, do they know because all of my guests know. He answered:" No but I will". She nodded and told them to come in they followed her to the dinning room. When they walked in the room, all her friends looked very shocked and two of them looked very pissed, because they exactly new who the man in the front was and they new what he did to her. Her best friend Sarah was allredy starting to scream at him but the girl stopped her and started to speek:" You can scream at him but you have tell the others what our relationship is to each other, so Saito (she pointed to him) is my.....