Chapter 4

On the next morning Lily woke up very early to make some breakfast for everybody. When she came down the stairs she already heard sounds and she went straight in to the kitchen, were she saw saito preparing food. So she went up to him and said:" WHAT are you doing, know I could have done that and don't think that this will change anything". Saito replied with an said expression:"I know but I could make  breakfast for everybody and that it would be a good start to apologize". Lily was surprised but told him to go upstairs and wake the others, wile she would finish it. So Saito went upstairs and woke the others, when he came to heisukes room it had to shake him, but that didn't get him awake. Saito started to pull him out of bed but that also didnt wake him up, so he shouted:"Heisuke, WAKE UP AND GET DREST, MY WIFE HAS BREAKFAST READY AND IS NOT POLITE TO NOT COME DOWN, SO GET UP". Heisuke suddenly jumped out of bed and followed Saito. Everybody was all ready sitting at the table and waited for Heisuke and Saito. The two of them sat down and they started to eat, suddenly the door opened and in came Sarah. She said:" Good morning guys sorry that I am late". The boy looked at her confused and so Lily explained:" Sarah always is here at daytime and she will come in with out nooking and it could be that sometimes all of a sudden Niclas, Flo and Jenny will also be here, we are like a big family that comes and goes, so don't be surprised". They nodded and went on with the breakfast. Sarah went and sat down in front of Hijikata. Hijikata thought that would be the chance to talk to her and get to know her, but he didn't know how to start an conversation. Sarah and Lily stared to talk about random things to loosen up the silence, when Sarah asked Lily:"So when are you planing to prepare lunch so I can know if I still have enough time to go to the gallery?" Lily:" I thought around 2pm is that OK". Sarah:" Sure, that is plenty of time, so by see you later". With that Sarah stud up and left. After breakfast everybody helped to but the dishes away and Saito asked Lily:" Honey, should I help you later with lunch?" Lily:" No, I can do it by my self you go and show the others around!" So Saito went with the others to show them everything and Lily did some work, to say the truth she didn't want to see Saito for a while. After sometime they all came bake and Lily wanted to start cooking but she noticed that a little bit was missing. Saito wanted to go and get the things that are missing, but Lily wouldnt let him so Hijikata offered to go and after sometime saying that it is no problem, she agreed and told him how he would get to the marked. What hijikata didn't know that someone he new and also wanted to know better would help him.