Chapter 2

..... Husband. The men looked shocked and Shinpatshi shouted:"WHAT, You are Hajime-kuns wife, Saito how can you leave such a beautiful woman and come to us". Saito replied:" I know that it was not wright, but I also had my reasons". She stared at him and said with a angry voice:" And what would that be, may I ask?!" Saito:" That is for some other day". Suddenly Sarah stud up and stared to scream:" You left her with out a word after our honeymoon, it took me three months to get her out of bad and another month to convince her to do something and another month to get her to work, do you know how much she suffered, how much she cried, that she wanted to kill her self, she loved you so much and probably still does that she was so broken that one day I had to take all the knifes away, she thought you left because you don't love her and that you would never come back, I am so mad". She gave her a kiss on the cheak and stormed out of the house. Saito looked at her shocked, said and absolutely guilty. He turned to her and spoke softly:"Lil...." But Lily interrupted him and spoke:" No don't ever thing that Sarah said is wright but I don't want to hear your excuse, so let's just introduce ourselves, my name ist Lily Hajime, the girl who stormed out is my best friend Sarah, this is my other best friend Jenny and her boyfriend Florian but everybody calls him Flo, than there is my best friend Jessie, this is Lena, Denise, David and last but not least my best friend Nicholas and everybody calls him Nick". Than Lily turned to Saito and he began to speak:" You know me all already so this is Toshizo Hijikata and his girlfriend Chizuru Yukimora, Shinpatshi, Haisuke, Harada and Souji". They all said hi and than stared to leave, after everybody was gone Lily went up to the guest rooms to give each of them one. They fallowed her, Shinpatshi and Harada wher in a room, hijikata and chizuru in a room and souji and Haisuke were in a room.