Chapter 5

Wile Hijikata was at the market, the boys went to the living room to talk about business and the girls and Flo ask chizuru how she came to the shinsengumi and why they came here, so she began to tell her story. "So I was looking for my father because he has gone missing and I knew that he went to koyoto so I also headed there to look for him and when I came to koyoto I had to run away from some samurais and that's when I met the others, I have lived with them for 2 years when one day a mysteries guy came up to saito and talked to him about somebody and than saito sad we have to leave and he knows someone we can go to and can hopefully stay and that was when we came here". The girls and Flo were curious about the mysteries guy, but chizuru didn't know and she sad that only saito new, what they didn't know is that saito was talking about that man to the boys.
At the same time
Hijikata was at the market and had almost everything except two things were he was not shur what it ment. He turned around to find somebody he could ask when he saw a familiar face walking with drowning materials. It was Sarah and he was very happy to see her, so he approached her and spoke:" Hello Sarah what are you doing here and why are you carrying drowning materials? " She turned around and stared, but then she became a smile on her face and said:"I was just at the gallery to pick up some things for the next lesson and now I am on my way to Lily's to have lunch. What are you doing here?" He replied:" I am going shopping for lunch because Lily needs a couple of things, but there is something I don't know what it is. I first thought it is bamboo sticks but it says ORAKEN. " Sarah had to try not to laugh out loud but she still had a smile on or mouth and said:" It is Orangen her g always looks like a k, come I will help you with the rest." At thirst they didn't know what to say to but than they startet to talk wile they got the rest. On there way to lily's they met Nicolas, they were all talking when suddenly a man pushed Sarah and she fell. Hijikata startet to scream at him and wanted to punch him but Nicolas stop him and told him that in Austria that would only make it worse. So hijikata just went to Sarah to help her, she was bleeding on the hand, but before he could look at it better she already pulled away and said that she is alright and that Lily because she is a doctor can look at it. They all went back to Lily and when they arrived hijikata told Lily what happened and when to the others. Lily said she will look at it and waited until he was gone and than she talked with Sarah about what chizuru told them. You see they don't bleed very long and don't have scars because they are vampires.