Your new home

Sombra still had you in her arms when they entered the ship. She placed you on her lap and she sat on a seat with legs crossed. She made appear some small purple screens in the air. She started to know more about you with her hacking skills. She hummed as she scrolled through the world database, it was so easy for her.

Reaper was on his feet, looking through the window. He watched the sky before sighing and putting his mask away. He placed it on a table before walking to a seat, in front of you and Sombra. He crossed his arms and he looked at you. You were really a weird child, but it didn't bother him in the slightest. He unconsciously grinned while closing his eyes.

Olivia raised her head when she saw Gabriel in front of her. She saw the little grin he had and it made her smile as well. She chuckled before going back to your files.

Amélie verified her sniper if it was in a perfect state or not. She needed to keep her cold behaviour in the base, there was only a few she could trust that wasn't on this ship. But she knew that it was going to change with you around. She often gave you slight glances, her face softened each time she saw your sleeping form. She sighed when she finished everything she had to do. She sat comfortably in her seat, looking at you.

You started to struggle in your sleep, nightmares were giving you a bad time. You tried to make no noise but your fast breath, tears escaping your eyes and your struggling when you were sleeping gave too much of your state to Olivia, Amélie and Gabriel.

Olivia closed her screens and she slightly shook your shoulder. Your eyes widen opened and you almost jumped from your seat if Olivia didn't hold you tight. You unconsciously and hardly gripped her clothes with your tiny hands. Olivia had a small worried expression on her. You were breathing heavily and tears were still in your eyes. You bit your lips to not let them escape but you failed. Olivia had a soft face and she wiped your tears with her thumbs. "Having a bad dream niño/niña?" You raised your head and Olivia saw fear in your eyes. You trembled, still thinking about your nightmare. You only nodded.

Olivia gave you a warm smile and she patted your back. She kept you close to her body and she ran her fingers through your hair. "It's okay to be scared (Y/n), but you have to know that it's not real and we're to protect you. We may be just met 45 minutes before, but we won't let you get hurt. Okay?" Olivia affirmed you with a caring tone she rarely used. You didn't reply but Olivia noticed your little smile.

"I don't want to interrupt this but we're here," Gabriel grumpily announced to you and Olivia. Amélie was already ready, her sniper in her hands and Gabriel was putting his mask. "Do you have any idea of what we can say to Doomfist and Moira?" Amélie coldly asked Olivia as she began to be her usual heartless person but she just shrugged. "Nop amiga, but do we really care about what they can say if it's anything else than a yes?" Reaper slightly chuckled and he exited the ship with a grin under his mask. WidowMaker raised an eyebrow in amusement before shooking her head. She got off the ship with a smirk and her sniper placed on her shoulder.

Sombra looked down at you with a smile. "You're going to meet two other people niño/niña, they can be really scary but they won't hurt you. I'm here for you." You nodded and you stayed curled in Sombra's arms. You were afraid, you couldn't deny this fact. But knowing that Olivia was here made you felt better.

Olivia entered the base, as soon as she could be seen with you in her arms, she received a lot of strange glances. She didn't mind at all, she was used to this anyway. Doomfist was here and he raised his brow when he noticed Sombra with a child. He grumbled something under his breath. He got up and he went to Sombra with his stern expression. "What's this Sombra?" He pointed you.

"A child, can't you see it?" She replied with her usual teasing voice. You watched Akande for a moment before giggling and you opened your arms. "Is that our uncle?" Olivia almost laughed and Akande looked at you with wide eyes. He clearly smiled at you and he crossed his arms. "You can see me like your uncle, but here I'm your boss. Okay?" You nodded with a little smile and you kept your arms open. Akande smirked and he took you with his gauntlet. He put you on his left shoulder. You giggled as he easily lifted you. "Yeah! Scary strong arm uncle!" You told to Doomfist. He didn't restrain his laugh and he patted your head. "I like you, you'll be funny to have around." He stated with a smile. Olivia internally jumped in joy but she simply kept her smile.

"Boss! We need your help!" A recruit shouted to Doomfist. He nodded and he gave you back in the arms of Sombra. "Don't get them hurt Sombra, keep them near you or you'll never find them alive again." Doomfist seriously warned Sombra with his intimidating and dangerous tone. You looked at Olivia with scared eyes and her grip on you just tightened. She tried to keep her smile, but she evidently failed. Why did Doomfist tell her that?

-Astarlow