Overwatch

You played with Olivia in her shared room, you knew what a computer was composed of and you tried to learn the very basics of hacking but you weren't really strong with this. You asked for Olivia to teach you everything she knew and not only the basic of hacking because you saw how many great things she could do and you wanted to be like her. Of course, Olivia stayed patient with you, something that didn't happen quite often. She also kept teaching you subjects you should have learnt in a school. She wasn't an expert in everything, but the Internet helped her with to give you some real lessons. 

You were startled when the alarm went on and a loud explosion followed just after. Olivia frowning her brows. She opened her screens and glanced at the security cameras to know who was there. She did this so graciously you doubted you'll ever be at her level or something near it. She whispered something under her breath and you caught only one word. 'Overwatch' Of course, it could be only them to be so unconscious to run into their enemy's base.

The door was slammed wide open not long after the alarms went on, you hid behind Olivia immediately, out of habit but you sighed in relief a bit when you noticed it was papy Gabriel. Though, you stayed behind Olivia, clinging on her leg. You were scared since he wore his owl mask and you knew it meant there was a danger. Sure, there was no doubt when you heard both the explosion and the alarms but you thought, maybe it was Moira. He glanced at you, throwing Olivia's outfit with a growl.

 "Leave the niño here, Overwatch is in the base," He informed her then left quickly with his shotguns ready to kill anyone who wasn't his allies. Olivia ran a quick hand through her hair, putting her outfit on. She gave you a display, with a normal screen but you knew there was something else behind this screen. You tilted your head, noticing Olivia was already at the door and prepared to leave the room.

"Try to hack the information that is in this screen and give it to me when I come back, alright?" You gave her a slight nod, gripping tighter the screen. Olivia smiled before closing the door. You kept hearing shots and it reminded you the day your parents died. You shook your head, trying to get rid of these images playing in your mind. Tears were on the edge of falling but you remembered you had Olivia and everyone else now. You crawled under the blanket, sniffing with a smile. Your lips trembling but you focused on the game Olivia gave you.

You fell off the bed when something wrecked the door. You gave a glance to the door, putting a bit aside from the blanket. Your eyes widened when you noticed a hammer crushing so easily the door. You hid behind the bed, with the blanket still on you as if it would protect you.

Reinhardt crushed the remaining part of the door with his bare hands. He looked around the door, trying to search for information, almost leaving but his eye caught your form. He approached you but you stepped back until you hit the wall. You dropped down the screen in fear, shattering it in pieces. 

"Brigitte, come here!" Reinhardt turned his head to you, offering you his hand. Reinhardt's loud voice make the situation even worse. You watched his hands and quickly shook your head. Inside his helmet, Reinhardt frowned a bit. Did Talon make it? Why were you so scared of him? You quite had an answer for that but you hadn't time to react when another person came in. Also with armour but you could see her face. This must be the person the giant in armour called. What was her name again? You didn't really catch it, but you knew it started with a B.

"A child? I never thought Talon would come to this..." Brigitte whispered frustrated. Reinhardt turned around when he heard other steps that didn't belong to Brigitte. He put his shield on as Talon agents shot on him. Brigitte gently but swiftly grabbed you with her arm, putting her flail on her side. Reinhardt charged in, swinging his hammer, destroying a part of Olivia's room. You seemed to finally have regained your mind.

"No! Don't destroy this..." You pleaded but in the heat of the battle, no one heard you. Among the shots going on and the sounds of the hammer hitting walls and armour, there was no way someone could with your small voice. Reinhardt protected both you and Brigitte. Brigitte headed toward the dropship while you were looking out for your family. You struggled in her grip, but she was way stronger than you and she held you down easily. She glanced at you, giving you a worried look.

"Hey, we don't want to hurt you, promise. We're just here to help you. You don't have to be scared of us," She told you relieved as she saw the dropship. Help you? But why did you need any help? Your eyes extended as you saw Olivia fighting against a monkey? Yeah, you weren't dreaming, it was against a monkey.

"Winston! We can go, my friend, we've learnt more than we hoped today!" Reinhardt shouted to the monkey called Winston. He turned his head and gave a nod. At the same time, Olivia noticed you were getting captured by Overwatch. Her heart skipped a beat when she noticed your despair expression. She ran in the same direction as Winston, not caring if he was her enemy or not.

You attempted to get out of Brigitte's grasp once again but there was no hope. You entered the dropship and you remarked a lot more people. You gave a last look to Olivia, tears filling your eyes and your breath caught in your throat. It's only when the door closed you got back your voice.

"HERMANA!!" You screamed with all your strength with your tiny voice. Olivia's heart tore apart when she heard you. She watched helplessly the dropship leaving the base. Her hands clenched in tight fists. Amélie approached Olivia, a questioning look on her. She knew with Olivia's stance that she was upset, but the reason, that's something she ignored. And to upset Olivia, there was really little things that could do it.

"Why do you look the dropship with such persistence mon amie?" Amélie laid her weapon on her shoulder, her eyes on the smaller women next to her. Olivia grumbled as she turned around, opening her palm to show multiple screens. Amélie understood immediately when she saw you in the dropship, surrounded by Overwatch agents. Her grip on her sniper increased too as she followed Olivia inside the base.

"I guess you already commenced to have a plan right?"

Back to you, you were in a corner of the dropship scared of these strangers who said they wanted to help you. Brigitte understood you were panicked so she stayed away from you but still near to help you if you wanted anything. Although it wasn't the case of Reinhardt which was trying to make you talk. Genji glanced at you, chuckling under his helmet.

"Reinhardt, you won't make them talk like this. You should leave them alone," Genji advised Reinhardt while walking away to discuss with his master. Reinhardt watched Genji for a moment before finally noticing your afraid expression. He laughed loudly, smiling to you.

"I guess he's right, sorry for scaring you little one," Reinhardt apologized getting up and ready to get back in the base as the journey finally took an end. Everyone got out of the dropship, you noticed a bigger base than the own you were accustomed to. To scare you, even more, there were a lot more people. You clung onto Brigitte which seemed to you the kindest people of all the people you met in dropship beside the floating Omnic but he was already gone.

Brigitte was surprised, to say the least, but you reminded her of her cats in a way. She offered you her hand, you observed it for a moment before taking it carefully. There was a possibility you would never get out of there. Of course, you never doubted your sister Olivia will try to get you back. But just seeing the people in the dropship, you knew it wouldn't be an easy task for Olivia. You just hoped while you were being here, there were other kind people just as the woman you were holding hand with.

A/n: I hope you're all having great holidays

-Astarlow