Trust

Olivia thought about your situation for a good long time this night. She didn't know what was the good decision until an idea came into her mind. She almost jumped off her bed but she restrained herself to do so. Amélie glanced at her with a brow raised. "I know someone who can take care of the chiquito/a." She told to her blue friend with a smile. Amélie was interested to know who was this person Olivia seemed to trust. "Who is it?" She demanded with a little smile. "Satya." Olivia answered immediately before Amélie chuckled slightly in a pretty mocking way. Olivia pretended to be offended. "Why do you laugh? Satya can take care of (Y/n)." Amélie shook her head as it wasn't for that she started to chuckle. She sighed softly. "I thought you were nothing more than friends." She teased Olivia as she started to blush a bit. She turned her head and she looked at you. "Well, you're right... we're nothing more than friends." She murmured while glaring at her friend. Amélie shrugged at Olivia's behaviour and she left the room. "I'm gonna walk a bit." She informed Olivia before silently closing the door. Olivia passed her hand through your hair. In a way, she saw a lot of her in you and she couldn't let you die. Not on her watch.

Time Skip

You stayed behind Olivia, gripping her outfit tightly with your tiny hands. You were in front a woman who scared you. She looked so serious that it could possibly kill you. Satya watched you for a moment and she sighed after. "Why do you want me to watch them?" Satya demanded and Olivia only grinned. "I'm going on a mission amiga, and I need someone to take care of them. So I thought of you. Could you do that for me?" Olivia explained rather quickly the whole thing, skipping a lot of details. Satya glanced at you again before sighing. "Okay, but you owe me something." Olivia nodded and she kissed Satya's cheek. Satya blushed a bit, looking away from Olivia. "I do! Thanks again Saty!" Olivia told her and she disappeared with the help of her translocator. Leaving you alone with Satya.

You watched the ground, feeling the intense gaze of Satya on you. You cleared a bit your voice since the silence wasn't the best way to start the discussion with someone. "So.... uhmm... are you... are you a friend of my sister?" You asked nervously. Satya chuckled a bit and she led you inside her house. In the weeks that passed, Olivia talked a lot about you with Satya. She knew you considered her as your sister but it made her smile. Satya knew Olivia wished to have a sibling and having you was a bit like her wish came true. "You could consider me like a friend, yes." You gave a little nod as you followed Satya. As you passed through many rooms, you noticed the schemas she drew. It was really complex drawings but it fascinated you. You stopped when you saw a cube made of light placed down on a table. Satya stopped walking as well when she noticed you weren't following her anymore. Your eyes were focused on the cube. Satya kneeled to your level and watched you instead of the cube. It was amazing how a little hard-light cube interested you. "Wooooow." Was the thing that exited your mouth. Satya got up and she gently tapped your shoulder. You looked at her with the same interested eyes. In a blink of an eye, she created a snowflake. She handed it to you and you took it in your hands. You gave her one of your brightest smiles. "Thank you! That's beautiful auntie Satya!" You thanked her and Satya raised a brow when you called her auntie. Did you consider her as her aunt that soon?

The answer was yes, you considered her as your aunt. She could be scary as a mom but she was caring from what you saw. You kept the snowflake in your hand and you looked at Satya. "What are we doing now?"

Another time skip <.<

Sombra cracked her fingers after using them so intensely during the fight. She slowly walked to Satya's house, her body aching from the mission. She opened the door, knowing it wouldn't be useful to knock at it. "Saty?!" She called out to know where she was. She frowned as she didn't get an answer. She went through the entire house and she sighed when she perceived her on the couch with you lying down on her. Satya was reading you a book in her native tongue and you just happened to fall asleep. Sombra's expression softened as she sat down on a chair next to the couch. "How went your mission?" Satya gently questioned Olivia to not wake you up. Olivia eyed Satya and she shrugged. "Nothing really interesting... I guess like always." She responded bored. A beep came out of her phone and she groaned. "It seems you have to leave." Olivia got up and she gave a little nod to Satya. Olivia smoothly picked you up, putting you on her back as you gripped her unconsciously. "Thank you for keeping them safe Saty." She truly admitted to Satya, walking to the exit. Satya stood up and offered a warm smile to Olivia. "Thank you for trusting me Olivia." Olivia returned the smile but it was more like a grin. 

Olivia walked back to the base with you on her back, a relieved feeling inside her. 

-Astarlow