Forgiveness

Olivia hesitated to act on this. After all, she wasn't sure if Satya went against her will or not. And she couldn't risk entering once again in the Overwatch base just after she came back from it. She ruffled her hair to find a solution.

You were sitting behind her with the snowflake still in your hand. You played with it, glancing shyly from time to time your sister.

Olivia decided to meet Satya even if inside she was panicking, she did not show it in front of Gabriel. She wanted to prove to him she had the situation under control even if she didn't. She let you to Gabriel because she needed to go on this mission alone. You didn't question on it because it was time for you to better know grumpy masked owl, Papi. You jumped on Gabriel's leg as soon as Olivia let down your hands. Gabriel raised his eyebrows as he grumbled.

"What are you doing Sombra?!" You gripped his leg and outfit tighter to not fall on the ground. Gabriel watched you then looked back at Olivia. Olivia just left with a grin.

"Just watch the kid Gabe, plus I know you don't mind." She used her invisibility to get quicker to her destination.

Time Skip

Olivia arrived in front of the base of Overwatch, she wondered how she could get in there without alarming anyone or anything, like the AI, Athena. She decided to stay invisible for the ride to where they kept Satya. She walked through the hallways of her enemy's base without being noticed by anyone but she wished to end all of this quickly. She sighed in relief when she found the right door. She entered it while removing her invisibility. Satya turned around at the sound of someone entering her door. She wondered who that could possibly be since they didn't knock at the door. Her eyes widened in surprise before turning angry. But she hid it behind a stoic face. Overwatch explained her everything Olivia never told her, maybe she would have accepted it easier if it was her friend but it wasn't. And it hurt her.

"Satya, thanks you're alright. What are you doing here?" Olivia closed the door. Satya stayed on her guards.

"Is it Talon sending you here?" Olivia had her eyes widened then everything started to make sense. Overwatch informed Vishkar's employees of Talon's influence on their company. But she didn't want Satya to believe she was only this. She wished she could see past all of this, and maybe it was the first time in her life she wished to be seen as something else than a worldwide known hacker. Will all of their relation crumbled like this, in just a second?

"No, I wanted to assure myself you were alright," she replied with a firm tone. Satya shook her head, her heart wished to believe her friend but her mind told her she was lying.

"Please, just go before they come. Overwatch told me everything, you can't lie to me anymore," Satya warned her with a defeated sigh. Olivia stepped closer but it only made Satya retreated further.

"You can't believe them, now do you?"

"They showed me, Olivia they revealed me the truth you were hiding from me since the day we've met. How do you want me to trust you after this?" Satya turned her back to Olivia with her hand covering her face. A single tear left her when two soldiers barged into the room, knocking out Sombra instantly. Her knees collapsed on the ground when everyone was gone.

Gabriel just stared at you with his arms crossed in front of his chest. You were messing with his cape and his mask. You threw it in the air, then you caught it in your hands. You did the same thing for ten solid minutes, then you placed it down on the ground. You got up, placing the cape around you, to warm you. You were slightly getting bored, mostly because you wished to visit the city. You got up then handed back the mask and the cape to Gabriel. You were going on his bed but your eyes widened in surprise as the snowflake glowed in bright blue light. Then it transformed into a portal. You giggled as you grabbed Gabriel then walked through the portal. Gabriel watched with astonishment what was happening under his eyes. There was only one person that could do this, which made him careful about whether or not following you or stopping you. Once you went through the portal, you noticed Satya sitting on a chair with her hands on her temples. You hugged her legs as you were glad to see her.