13: Signs Of Rebellion

Darth Vader descended from his Tie Vengeance II and took his first steps on the planet Mygeeto. The air was completely penetrated by the ashes of the Clone Wars that ended a year ago. Vader had received reports of a small group attacking imperial patrols in the area. As he walked across a long bridge to a war zone, he felt life forms within a destroyed shield generator. "They're there."
Before entering the generator, a man in white armor came out of it.

"Don't move. You are under arrest on strict orders from the Galactic Empire. You must remain..."

Vader did not finish speaking when the man raised his blaster, firing a shot that Vader quickly deflected with the Force.

"Only one soldier in the galaxy shoots like that."

Vader threw his enemy's blaster to the ground and pointed his lightsaber at his chest.

"They can't control us. We have mocked the Chancellor. We have the right to decide for ourselves."

Vader should have killed that clone as soon as he saw him, but so many years of battles beside them still stopped him from committing something atrocious.

"It's not for me to decide. I'm just the executioner."

Vader cut off both hands of the clone and took him from the neck, almost stabbing him with his lightsaber.

"You're from the 501st. What are you doing here?"

"I'm trying to escape from the Empire you serve."

Vader slowly removed his oxygen mask, revealing his face to the clone.

"Skywalker. How...?"

"Because I serve the Empire from which you escape."

Vader furiously inserted his lightsaber into the chest of his former comrade, killing him instantly.

"But deep down, I serve the Dark Side from which I cannot escape."

With those words, Vader entered the shield generator, brutally killing all the clones of the different brigades that had removed the inhibitor chip.
"Though in reality, I do justice for the woman I should never have loved."
That thought was accompanied by a tear that fell on the Sith's lightsaber, burning in the process.
"I'm going to find out the truth and kill him. I promise you."