Chapter 14

Cassidy's POV

After me, Matt, and Jackson went and got ice cream, we decided to go to the park and let Jackson play while me and Matt talked a bit, and also let him wear some engery off so he wont be bouncing up and down later on and annoy me later on when i try to work on homework or something.

"Cassidy were you listening to anything i was saying?" i heard Matt ask, and i snapped out of whatever i was doing and looked over to him.

"Uh no sorry what did you say?" i told him, and he shook his head and laughed.

"i was saying something, now i don't remember what" he said, and now it was my turn to shake my head and laugh.

"I still don't get how your not mad at me for not telling you about Jackson or anything" i said to him, and he shrugged, so i quickly looked and checked on Jackson to see if he was okay, and he was perfectly fine running around and playing with other kids so i smiled to myself before looking back to Matthew, and listen to him.

"Like i said i was hurt that you didn't tell me but i understand why you didn't and i understand why you didn't wanna tell me but still why tell my parents and not me like come'on?" he asked and i could tell he was kinda joking, and i shrugged.

"I don't know my mom was the one that came up with the idea to tell them not me so don't get onto me when i didn't come up with the idea" i said to him being a little defensive.

"Calm down i was just joking, and i understood why they didn't tell me either" he said still eating ice cream, and i looked down in my hand and saw that my spoon was missing and i looked up at him and saw that he had a cheeky smile on his face.

"Why are you eating my ice cream!! You ate yours already so stop eating mine!" i said to him.

"Because i wanna, and what i like ice cream so i'm eating yours" he said, and i pouted, but he kissed my cheek and started tickling me making me laugh 

"S-stop t-ticlking m-me" i said between laughs, and he stopped tickling me.

"Ha got you not to be mad at me anymore!" he said and i gave him a glare and turned my attention to the kids playing and started looking around for Jackson but i couldn't find him, which made me start to panic, so i stood up and started looking around, and i guess Matthew noticed that something was up because he stood up and made me face him.

"Cassey what's wrong?" he asked.

"I can't find Jackson anywhere!" i said in full blown panic

"What do mean you cant find him?" he asked 

"I can't see him, and he was just right there where i could see him and now hes not!" i said having a panic attack.

"Cassidy look at me, just breath we will find him" he said camly and i could tell he was as worried as me, but had to be the one to keep me grounded and calm, but i didn't say anything else just nodded my head, while he took my hand we started are search for Jackson, calling his name.

We were searching for almost 7 hours looking for Jackson and there was no sign of him, so Matthew decided to call the cops, while i sat on the bench, and that's when the tears started coming that i decided to call Serenity and tell her what's going on.

"Serenity?" i asked her when she answered.

"Cassidy what's wrong?" she asked worried, and thats when i started crying more. "Cassidy calm down i can't understand anything" she said

"J-Jackson" was all i could get out

"What do you mean Jackson?" 

"H-he's m-missing" 

"What do you mean missing?!?!" 

"W-we c-can't f-find him any where" i said to her crying way more than before, while she stayed quiet, until i heard her sniffle, which means she's crying, so i looked over to Matt to see that he was on the edge of crying so i told Serenity that i had to go, and hung up before going over to Matthew and hugging him, and cried into his shirt.

"Shh it's going to be okay" his voice cracked and i shook my head, while we walked back to car, and drove back to the hotel in complete silence, but when we got back there and went to our rooms we were greeted by the guys, they all had sad experssions on their faces while Serenity had tears running down her face but not as bad as mine, that she came and hugged me crying more, which made me cry harder, but that hug turned into a group hug, while me and Serenity were crying, but when we heard the door opened and closed we all looked over to see that it was Mahogany, and my mother, so i got of the group hug and ran to my mother and hugged her crying while she tried to calm me down but that didn't help because nobody here knows how much it hurts to loose your child, it hurts big time.

"I gotta call from the police station they said they will help us out and find him" i heard Matthew say but i just ignored everyone and walked out the room into my own hotel room, and layed under the covers crying more, until i fell into dreamless sleep, but i soonley woke up screaming and crying until i felt people try and calm down, and i opened my eyes to see that everyone was at the end of my bed besides Sereinty and Matt and My mom they were by me, worried.

"Cassey please calm down i hate seeing you like this" Serenity said and i shook my head.

"Don't tell me to calm down! My kid who is only 2 years old is missing and your telling me to calm down!" i said to her.

"I understand Cassey but please it's hurting everyone to see you like this" my mom said, and i shook my head going next to Matthew and hugging him.

"Hey can i talk to Cassidy alone for a moment" he asked and i guess everyone said ya and left. "Cassidy we will get threw this toghter i'm not going anywhere, and i'll always be here, and i promise we will find him" he said and i just nodded my head still cuddling next to him, while he started calming me, which caused me to start falling asleep again, and the last thing i heard was someone come in and say something a long the lines of.

"I might know who has Jackson" i heard Serenity voice say before i fell asleep....