Chapter 17

Matthew's POV

When Cassidy was wakeing up i walked over so i was in front of her, but i was really nerves and i don't get why, but anyways i guess it's time to start apolgizing to get all this over with and so i can have her back into my life.

"Where am i?" I heard Cassey asked and i turned around to look at her and saw her looking around until her eyes land on me, and her facial expression changes.

"Cassidy can you please listen to me" i said to her calmly.

"Get away from me, Matthew" she said, and i sighed.

"Please Cassidy i'm sorry i didn't mean anything i said to you" i said once again.

"I don't believe you Matthew, and i don't wanna talk to you" she said again, and those words kinda hurt but i was trying not to loose my patients, or loose my temper. "Please Matt, just go" she said and her eyes were tearing up .

"I'm not leaving Cassidy" i said sternly.

"Why can't you see that i wanna be alone?!" she said now standing up.

"Because i care about you, and you being alone just means crying and being a baby, and pushing everyone away, and guess what i'm not going to let you push me away that easily" i said to her camly, but you could hear the annoyance in my voice.

"I'm not pushing anyone away, i just want some time to myself, but i can't have that if you won't go away and get away from me" she snapped back at me, seriously does she gotta be so god damn stubborn.

"Sure you do Cassidy that's what you've been doing the whole time, getting some time to yourself well News flash Cassey nobody can get what they want in this world so just fucking live with it" i snapped back at her.

"You see this is why i want you away from me because your being a jerk! and i don't wanna be around someone thats going to be a total jackass around me in a bad time! So can you just go!" she yelled at me.

"Why do gotta be so god damn stubborn! I'm just trying to fix all this but no i can't because you gotta act like this! And i might be a jerk but i'm actually trying to fix what we had unlike you" i yelled back walking towards her, and she kept backing up.

"Can you just Shut up and stop calling me things! and why would i wanna fix what we had after everything you said about me. and you see what i'm talking about! You always gotta be a jerk towards me" she said and i continued walking towards her untill her back was against the wall.

"I'm not going to shut up! because you can't make me shut up so you might just wanna shut up and listen to what i'm going to say" i said to her harshly, causing her to flinch.

"I'm not going to listen to anything your going to say because i don't wanna hear it so read my lips Go away" she said and i don't after she said that something inside of me snapped and i smashed my lips onto hers, and she tried pushing me off of her but that only made my pull her closer to me, and i guess she gave up and kissed back wrapping her arms around my neck, i pulled back from the kiss panting,

"Look i'm really sorry i really didn't mean to be a jerk to you, or say all those things because i know it was the worst things to say at a time like this, and i can't loose you, your my other half, and if i loose my other half i don't know what i would do if you weren't there, so can you forgive me?" i asked her and she made a thinking face before i felt her lips on mine, and she pulled back.

"I think that answers your question" she said with a smile on her face, making me smile even more, so i pulled her into a big hug, before we heard the door open, and it was Cameron.

"So did it work?" he asked, and i saw Cassidy give me and him a confused look. "uh never mind, i'll talk to you later" he said before walking out and i turned back to Cassidy and her eyebrow was raised, like she was ready for an explantion.

"Well he kinda gave me a second chance to fix what i did because all the other guys were all pissed at me, except Cameron and he was the one that put you in the same room with me so i can get you to forgive me.." i said and she looked at me shocked

"I'm going to kill him later... but your lucky i forgave you Espinosa, but the next time your a jerk to me, i'm gonna make sure to not forgive you, and i don't wanna sound like a bitch but if we do find Jackson i will make sure to never let you see him" she said to me, and now that definatly scared me because i don't wanna loose her or my son, like their my lifes, my family.

"Well dang gonna scare me to death, and i promise to not hurt you or be a jackass to you again,i've already lost you to many times, and i'm not gonna let that happen" i said to her while leaning in but the phone had to ring causing me to groan and pull away and grab the phone, and answer it.

"Hello?" i said into the phone.

"Mr. Espinosa this is Officer James, from the Police station" Officer James said

"Yes this is him how can i help you?" i asked nervously because i don't know why their calling, and i looked over to Cassidy to see that she was worried and confused on what's going on.

"well we got some good and bad news" he said, and for some reason i felt like the whole world stopped, and just didn't move until the news he had was out.

"What's the bews sir?" i asked him, and i heard him sigh.

"Well..." he started saying before he told me the whole thing and when he did my whole world feel apart after those words he said to me...

A/N dun dun dun CLIFF HANGER!! Please don't kill me because if you kill me you will never know what happens in the story! But ya'll know that i leave cliff hangers because i wove you guys, right? welp anyways i'm kinda curious on this so comment by the guy you like!

Shawn

Matthew

Nash

Cameron

Jacob

Hayes

Carter

Jack G

Jack J

Taylor

Sammy

Dillon

Welp byeeeeee for now!