Chapter 16

Cameron's POV

When I was following Matthew we ended up at the park and I looked at hi. Funny like seriously we aren't here to play with little kids we have to be looking for Cassidy but then it hit me that she might be here, the last place she saw Jackson in months, so we walked over to where she would be and we saw her but when she saw us she ran again, but she ended up running into Carter and Serenity.

"Let me go Carter i wanna be left alone!!" She yelled at him while tears ran down her face.

"No Cassidy! Stop trying to run away from everything" he said back and she shook her head and tried to get her wrists out of hia grip. "please Cassidy" he said softly and now this made me fucking more curious, like does Carter like her or something?

"Cassidy please listen to me" matthew said and she turned and looked over at him, and now she literally was trying to get out of Carters grip so she kicked him right in Shin, and made another run for it , and i groaned and so did Carter.

"She fucking kicks hard like that hurt" Carter said and Serenity laughed

"That didn't sound right but me and Cam are going to go look for her this way again while you and Matthew go look the way she ran" Serenity said to them, and for some reason that scared me but i just gave Carter a look to not kill him, and he rolled his eyes, but after that we split up, hopefully these guys wont come back with black eyes, and are pissed as hell....

Matthew's POV

After Serenity and Cameron left leaving me and Carter alone, I could tell that their was a lot of tension between us and it was kinda weird like I didn't know what to do or say, it was that bad, and I know were best friends and we shouldn't be arguing, actually I don't even know why we're arguing and why Carter is acting the way he is, but I'm not gonna ask him,necause i feel like he will just kill me.

"Matthew i'm still pissed at you and everything but ya know you still can talk to me" Carter said

"I know, but quick question why'd you get so mad at me?" i asked him.

"I just care about her Matthew, but that doesn't matter let's just find Cassidy" Carter said, and i agreed but for some reason i felt like he was hiding something from me, and it was bugging me to know what, but i wasn't going to ask just so i won't make him anymore madder. We walked aorund for couple more hours and couldn't find her still, and it was eating me up inside, that i asked Carter if we could just go back to the hotel because i couldn't take it anymore of thinking how stupid, and how big of a jerk i was to Cassidy, but i can tell you that when we got back to the hotel pretty much all the guys and Mahogany were there besides Cameron and Serenity  were there, and all the guys were getting onto me of what i said, and how i should have known better.

"Okay! I get it! Stop making me feel worse than i already am!" I told them 

"Well you should feel bad!" Taylor said back

"What you said Matthew crossed the line, and i'm sorry but i hope Cassey doesn't forgive you" Jack G said

"Like sorry dude but Jack G is right, you did cross the line, and me being a girl i wouldn't forgive you either if i was dating you like why call would you call a girl all those things when her child just went missing, especially saying you shouldn't have broken up with your ex" Mahogany.

"You don't know how bad i just wanna punch you in the face" Jack J said, and hearing all the things the guys are saying made me put my head down, and just listen, even though it hurt me pretty bad.

"I can punch if you want" I heard Taylor said.

"Don't even worry about it, Taylor, he better hope they find Cassidy or else" Jack J said

"I still can't believe you Matthew i thought you were smarter than that" Aaron said 

"Guy's i think that's enough" Carter said.

"Why i don't think so he made my best friend cry and run away he deserves to hear everything we say" Taylor said

"Taylor that's enough!" Cameron's voice said causing everyone to look over at the door to see Serenity, and Cameron holding Cassidy, all the guys sighed in realif and ran over to them and made sure Cassidy was okay, while i just stood back with my head still hung low.

"Your fucking lukcy Espinosa" i heard Jack J say but i just kept quiet and thought of what all the guys were saying until i felt someone's hand on my shoulder, and i looked up to see Cameron.

"Don't listen to them Matt, their just pissed and were worried about Cassy, just be happy that we found her before anything could happen to her, just make sure not mess things up when i let you talk to her, okay" he whispered to me and i nodded my head, before Cameron took Cassidy out of Taylor's hands and he gave me a look telling me to go into our room, and i nodded my head and snuck out of the room and went into me and Cassey's room than Cameron came in after and put sleeping Cassidy down, and telling me not to screw things up again, before walking out of the room, and i sighed, before thinking of ways to apologize and not screw this up, because i really want her to forgive me, so we could be there for each other while waiting for news about Jackson, while i was thinking of everything i didn't know that Cassidy was waking up until i heard someone groan and yawn, for some reason i kinda wished she would have slept a little bit longer so i could have more time to think of what i was going to say but i guess that wasn't going to happen so i took a deep breath in before turning around and facing the person i care about the most, but hurt the most.....