Chapter 1

“J-James” I whispered shocked after we pulled away. We looked at each other. Soon we started to hear footsteps coming downstairs. “Oh my god James you need to leave..now..go” I pushed him out a little closing the door quickly. I ran to one of the cabinets and picked out whatever my hands grabbed first.

“Angelina?” I heard Carlos ask still half asleep. “what are you doing?” I just stood there for a second until I finally spoke.

“Oh you know just a midnight snack” I told him. Thank god it was dark so he couldn’t see that I was lying. “K well goodnight” I walked past him and started to go to my room.

“Wait, Angelina?” he asked making me freeze.

“Yeah Carlos?” I asked a little nervously.

“Technically it’s a 2am snack” he said. I laughed a little at that.I was also relieved.

“good night dad” I smiled and continued back to my room quickly. Once I got into my room I noticed a bright light coming from my phone screen, which ment I had gotten a text message. I got back in bed, grabbed my phone from my night stand and read the message.

To: Ang,

Listen we really need to talk about this

-James

I thought about what to text back for a moment.

To: James,

Yeah totally umm...why don’t I ask Carlos or Lex to bring me to your place tomorrow….oh you know Lex has a few meetings to go to i’ll have her drop me off

-Ang

I layed down for a little waiting for him to text back, wondering what he was going to say. Soon my phone screen lit up again.

To: Ang,

Great I’ll see you tomorrow then...sweet dreams Ang <3

-James

I smiled after I read the text. I put my phone back on my night stand and went to sleep.

------------------------------------------

A: Aww that was so cute I loved that goodnight text James you're so sweet

J: Aw thanks Ang

A: I can't wait for the next chapter

J: Me too, I wonder how you'll explain why you want to go to my house *laughs*

A:What come on I can't just visit you cause I want to *laughs* like I can't say "hey can I go to James's" we're friends so why not

J: yeah friends...for now

A: wait what?

J: nothing....