Chapter 3

It's been a week since James and I decided to date and so far it's been going really well. Our first date was 2 days after he asked me to give us a try. It wasn't anything fancy at all. All it was was me and him at his house, sitting on the couch watching Monsters University. But what made it special was that even though that was something we could do when we were friends it was cool knowing that this time was different. We were together.

I was in my room checking twitter. We haven't told the fans we were dating. I really found no reason why we should. Right now they think James is single and I'm fine with keeping it that why. Plus James has always been a private person when it comes to relationships. We actually haven't told anyone we were together. I especially didn't tell Carlos and Alexa. Carlos would freak out and probably forbid me from seeing James. And Alexa.....I don't know what she would do or think or say but like I said I really didn't feel like telling anyone. We were like each others little secret. Well big secret actually.

While I was still scrolling on Twitter which always seemed to be an endless amount of scrolling my phone rang. "hello" I answered

"Hey Ang" James said on the other end "listen I need you"

"Um for what?" I asked a little confused

"to come to the beach with me!" he responded "pack a bag I'll be over in 20 minutes."

I laughed at how his "I need you" sentence ended. And that he was trying to sound extremely cool and confident. "what's with you trying to sound so confident?" I smiled "and um how do you know that I'm home alone and can easily leave huh?"

"Well 1....huh you know I actually don't know. It just felt like something to do. And for 2 you do realize that your dad is pretty much my brother and I'm close friends with your mom right?"

"Ok what's my mom up to?" I asked testing him just for fun.

"meeting" he responded

"what's my dad up to?" I asked

"Well he told Alexa that he had to go visit his brother but he's actually with Logan." he told me.

That didn't surprise me. "what are they doing?"

"He's with Logan so who the hell knows" he said. "but anyway back to our beach date, are you in?"

"Of course I'm in!" I smiled

"awesome see you in 20 minutes" he said "bye Ang"

"bye James" I said. After I hung up I got ready for our beach date.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we got to the beach we decided to pick a spot where a very few people were and since the beach was so big it wasn't hard to find a spot. In fact we found a spot that we had all to ourselves. "so" James said after we put our blankets down and sat down. "am I going to teach you how to surf today?"

"Um sorry but no" I said

"What? Come on trust me you'll love it" he said

"Well...maybe another time" I responded "I'm just not to up to the idea right now."

"fair enough" he smiled. "but I am getting you in that water one way or another"

"Oh yeah?" I asked while lifting my shades up. "how do you plan to do that?" Just then he picked me up and started running towards the water.

"ah James let me down!" I screamed

"Nope" he laughed. Once we got into the water James pretended that he was going to drop me.