Chapter Two (A)

The next day, you were feeling fresh. You hoped you would run into Karma on the way to school. Soon enough, as you were trying to do your hair, you lost track of time. Once you made it downstairs and checked the cloak, you're heart practically stopped.

"FUCKING TITS!!!" You shouted at the top of your lungs.

"Hey! (Y/F/N)! Watch your language!" your mother roared from the other room.

"I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WATCH MY GODDAMN LANGUAGE MOM! I'M GONNA BE SO FUCKING LATE! SHIT!" you shouted back as you raced out the door, grabbing your bag and your breakfast. You stuffed a piece of toast in your mouth and slammed the front door behind you as you ran as fast as you could.

"Someone seems to be in a hurry," you heard Karma's voice say from behind you. You turned around to see him walking calmly and drinking some strawberry milk.

"How are you not in a hurry?" You shot at him. He just chuckled and smirked at you.

"School starts in an hour," Karma laughed.

"Wait... what the fuck?" You were so confused.

"It's not even seven o'clock yet," Karma said, still sipping his milk.

"WHAT THE HELL!?! My goddamn clock must have been an hour late!" You scowled as you angrily ate your toast. Karma seemed to be laughed his ass off.

He kinda a jerk at times... You thought to yourself, But at least he's not a complete asshole.

Once you made it to school you went your separate ways. You didn't ask why he didn't go into the main building, you could ask him a different day.

As you entered the school you started getting some weird looks from everyone around you. You couldn't understand what you had done wrong. They all seemed to be trying to ignore you... even the teachers.

"Did you hear? The new girl, (Y/F/N) was hanging out with the read-haired boy from class 3-E?" You heard one of your classmates gossip to her friends.

What the hell? Is that why everyone hates me? Because he's from class 3-E and I'm hanging out with him? What the actual fuck!

A angry as you were, you didn't let it show. To be honest, you didn't really care what they thought. Karma was a nice boy, and if they don't like him because he's in class 3-E, then they're just stupid assholes.