Chapter Two (B)

This chapter is in the perspective of Karma

+ + +

Yesterday I met a girl named (Y/F/N). She doesn't know about the whole 3-E thing, one day I'll tell her. But now is not the time for that.

I started walking up the hill to class as I waved my hand to say good-bye to (Y/F/N).

"Oh, who's the girl?" Nagisa gave me a sly smile as he tried to catch up with me.

"That's (Y/F/N), she's new and has no idea about our class and stuff, it's actually kinda cute," I replied. "Yesterday she scared the fuck out of these two boys who were trying to make fun of me. It was so freaking hilarious."

"Oh really? Is that so?" Nagisa said. "Looks like someone has a girlfriend." He raised his eyebrows at me and I gave him a death glare in return. I could tell a chill ran down Nagisa's spine as he quickly turned away.

I continued to slurp my strawberry milk as Nagisa and I headed up to class 3-E. Once we made up to our small school house and took our seats.

"Okay class! Get out your textbooks!" Koro-sensei announced as soon as class started. I got my textbook out as told, but I couldn't really focus at all. I was constantly thinking about (Y/F/N). But why? I had just met her. I didn't even know the girl. I mean I knew she was a savage, she really freaked the hell out of those boys. Like, damn. I also knew she had a dark sense of humor, just like me... but that was it... right?

"Oi! Karma! Answer he question!" Koro-sensei shouted at me angrily.

"Uh, I don't know... 5?" I responded as quickly as possible.

"This is world history Karma," Koro-sensei said. "5 is not even close."

"Oh, whoops. Sorry," I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

"You see Koro-sensei, Karma's too busy thinking about his love life to pay attention in class," Nagisa smirked.

"Shut the hell up Nagisa," I shouted from the back of the room. There was a ooooooo that came out of everyone's mouth in unison.

"So, Karma's found a girlfriend huh?" Ryoma teased.

"She's not my girlfriend, I literally just met her yesterday," I argued.

"Wow Karma!~ Love at first sight!~" Rio said.

"SHUT UP!" I roared.

"Oh Karma my boy, don't stress over love! If you ever need advice I'm always here for you," Koro-sensei said patting me on the back, his face turning that weird pink color. I grabbed my gun that was especially made to kill my teacher out of my pocket and started rapidly shooting.

"I SAID SHUT UP, GOD DAMN IT!" I shouted angrily. Koro-sensei just laughed as he moved at extreme speeds, dogging every bullet I shot at him.

+ + +

The entire rest of the day was everyone teasing me non-stop about (Y/F/N). It was annoying as hell. When I headed down the hill to go home, practically everyone followed me.

"Can any of you get the fuck away from me, please?" I snapped.

"Nope!~" Sosuke smirked. "I wanna see if she's cute.~" I let out a sigh as they shrouded around me like a flock of birds.

"There she is, go get him bad boy," Nagisa teased as he nudged my arm. (Y/F/N) waved at me from one of the benches in front of the gates.

"Damn, she's hot," Ryoma joked.

(thank god). They just walked away, laughing their asses off. "Ready to go?" I asked.

"Yup! I'm ready!" (Y/F/N) smiled. She had the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. To be honest, she was beautiful.  My face turned a little red as I thought about her some more.

God damnit Karma, what's wrong with you? You only just met her! You hardly know her! I thought over and over in my head. You can't start having a crush on someone that fast... right?