Chapter Five

This part is in your perspective

+ + +

"How dare you put your hands on (Y/F/N), you shitty bastard." Karma's eyes were practically glowing with rage. You were at loss for words. Were you... scared?

Karma's foot dug deep into the boy's stomach, and he choked on air, trying to catch his breath. Karma stomped twice, you could see the dirt on his uniform grow into a large stain.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry...." the boy pleaded for Karma to stop, but he didn't. Karma's foot only landed into his face, making his scream in pain.

"Shut up before I kill you, bitch," Karma replied. Was he really going to kill him? No- he would never... But looking at him now, you doubted your thoughts.

You had to do something. The boy's nose started bleeding, it was probably broken. Not to mention the large bruise that formed on his cheek and the black eye.

"K-Karma! Stop! You'll kill him!" you cried as tears formed in your eyes. Karma froze, not moving a muscle. The asshole scrambled to his feet, grabbed his bag and raced home.

You turned to Karma and tried to look him in the eyes. His hair covered his face as he stared at the ground, fists clenched. You took a big breath in and out, trying to calm your racing heart.

"Hey, are you alright?" You asked, reaching your hand up to his face, moving his hair out of the way. You kept you hand on Karma's cheek as he stared deep into your (E/C) eyes. His face looked sad and hurt, you couldn't bare seeing him like this.

"How long have they been bothering you?" Karma asked. You didn't respond. You were scared of what would happen if you told him. You opened you mouth, but before any words could come out, Karma cut you off. "It's all because of me... isn't it?" he said, taking you hand into his and gripping onto it tightly. He looked away in shame.

"N-no! Don't say that Karma! I don't care if they tease me! I love being with you, I wouldn't give it up for anything!" Your words shot out of your mouth like a bullet, and then didn't stop there, "I love you Karma!"

"W-wait, whaa???" both of your faces turned a dark shade of red. Seeing Karma embarrassed was one of the most precious things you had ever experienced. He kept his grip on your hand and squeezed it tighter. "Y-you," he pointed to you, "Love... m-me?" he pointed to himself.

"Yes! I do!" You shouted as your face grew even hotter than it was before. Butterflies started to flutter in your stomach, but even so, you continued. "You've always been there for me, ever since my first day here! You walk with me to and from school so I won't have to be by myself. You're the only one that knows how to make me smile, and not a fake one, a real one! When I'm sad you know how to cheer me up. Whenever I'm hurt, you can always heal my wounds. A-and that time when I left my coat in class, you gave me yours! Even though you knew you'd be freezing!" There was so much more you wanted to tell him, but you didn't need to.

Karma wrapped his muscular arms around your waist, pushing you against the wall so you could be at eye level. You lips met quickly, and you closed your eyes, savoring the moment. You wrapped your legs around his waist, and deepened the kiss.

During those few moments, everything seemed to disappear, as if you and Karma were at the center of the universe.

You soon parted from the kiss, staring warmly into each other's eyes.

"Thank you, (Y/F/N), for loving me," Karma whispered quietly into your ear. "I love you too, more than you know. I'll always protect you, and be there for you, I promise." Then he chuckled a little as he snuggled up closer to you. "Funny thing is, I was actually going to ask you on a date today..." Your heart skipped a beat.

"R-really?" you replied in shock.

"Y-yeah. I was late because I was trying to ask Koro-sensei for advice, I was super nervous you'd say no..." Karma said. "So, (Y/F/N), would you want to go on a date with me?" Karma smirked and you started to giggle.

"I don't think I have an option, you make it very hard to decline," you laughed.

"Ha ha ha, you're such a comedian," Karma chuckled as he gently kissed you're ear, quickly moving to your lips. You let out a quiet moan as Karma pushed his tong into your mouth, trying to savor the moment. "I love you, (Y/F/N)." You smiled as bright as the sun, almost crying tears of joy from hearing those words.

"I love you too, Karma."

END.