Chapter Four (B)

This is chapter is in Karma's perspective

+ + +

"Hey, Koro-sensei, can I talk to you for a little bit?" I asked as the rest of the class started to head out for the day.

"Of course! What do you need?" Koro-sensei replied happily.

"Uh... well...." I paused to take a deep breath. "You're good with romance, right?"

"OH OF COURSE!" Koro-sesei shouted excitedly, I almost fell backwards from his aurora of happiness.

"O-okay good, because there's this girl that I've been hanging out with lately and uh... I kinda wanted to ask her out on a date but I don't know how to do it," I said a little embarrassed.

"Well my  boy, it's a simple task," Koro-sensei explained, "First you look deep into her eyes, and say something like 'You know, I've been wanting to ask you something for a while now'" he turned pink now as he started to say this, "And then you have to put your hand on her shoulder, and say 'Will you go on a date with me, (Y/F/N)?'"

"WAIT A MOMENT!" I roared, "How the hell did you know I was going to ask (Y/F/N)!?!" Koro-sensei chuckled.

"You act like I haven't heard Nagisa and the rest of the class teasing you about her," He replied. "Now, if you want to ask her, you'll need to go quick before she leaves to go home." I checked the cloak and let out a sigh. (Y/F/N) has probably been waiting forever. Plus, It's cold outside, she must be freezing.

"Okay, well... thanks, I guess," I said, sliding open the classroom door to leave.

"Good luck Karma!" Koro-sensei said as I left.

I kept repeating my plan over and over in my head as I walked down the hill. I had to do exactly how Koro-sensei had suggested. It really wasn't a bad plan at all. In fact, it was better than my original plan. I don't even want to think of that plan, it was so awful.

I finally made it to the main building, but I didn't see (Y/F/N) sitting on the bench as usual. I looked around for awhile and then... what the fuck is this guy doing to her!?! Some asshole had his hands all over her, trying to get close. I could see her trying to resist, but he just kept at it.

I filled with rage as I rushed forward. I landed a single kick into his side. He quickly fell to the ground, garbing his side. What a wimp.

"How dare you put your hands on (Y/F/N), you shitty bastard," I growled. I walked closer towards him, shoving my foot into his stomach. He coughed up spit, franticly trying to catch his breath. My eyes stared deep into his. I didn't lift up my foot, and only dug it deeper, even stomping on him a few times.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry...." the boy begged for mercy, but I wasn't going to show him any.

"Shut up before I kill you, bitch," I replied, gritting my teeth. I stomped on his face to shut him up, and he shrieked in pain.

"K-Karma! Stop! You'll kill him!" My body froze as (Y/F/N)'s words echoed through my mind.

Oh no... oh god no... I lifted my foot from the boy, leaving him free. He franticly rushed to his feet, running off as fast as he could. She thinks I'm a monster now... she'll never forgive me for this... I clenched my fists. I stared into the dirt ground, trying my best not to look at (Y/F/N). What was I thinking? She'll never forgive me... She'll be terrified of me. But... how long have they been messing with her?

It's all because of me... it's it? Because of me, they've been messing with her? Why didn't I realize this before?

I'm so sorry (Y/F/N)... I'm so so sorry...