into you || kms

member : xiumin

type : rude fluff

traits / qualities: bodyguard minseok x heiress of business company reader

»I'm so into you , I can barely breathe«

ëxø

Y/N's POV

"Absolutely not," I gritted my teeth, my father simply rolling his eyes at me.

"As if you have a choice, sweetheart," he sighed, getting up to shuffle the papers on his desk.

"This isn't f-"

"This isn't a lot of things. Fair, what you want, right, the list can go on about what this is not. But let me tell you what this is," he grinned, turning around to place a hand over my shoulder. "This is what's happening."

With the simple words, he walked past, his shoulder brushing against mine as he turned away and I smirked.

So name a game to play.

"I'm still my father's daughter."

And I'll roll the dice.

"And I will not let this happen."

Look what you started.

•••

I took a deep breath, my heels hooked in my fingers as I held them in my hands, panting slightly from the physical activity it took to get here.

My hand was rested over the familiar door, my knuckles knocking against the sturdy material. My gaze stuck on my feet as the sides of my small toe had turned a soft pink, sore from the heels all day.

Hearing the lock turn, I felt my heart hammer under my chest, raising my chin to face him as he opened the door.

And all I wanna do is to fall in deep.

His sharp features still took me by surprise every time I glanced at him, the way his dark eyes stared into mine. The way his hair was uneven, his hands running through the strands after work.

Tell me what you came here for.

"Minseok," I breathed out softly.

"Y/N, n-"

"Please," I cut him off, watching his eyebrows furrow slightly in dilemma.

Before I was able to argue further, his hand grasped mine, pulling me into his home as he let the door shut behind us.

Knocking the heels out of my hand, they dropped to the floor, his arms pulling me closer into his hold.

Close ain't close enough.

I gazed up at him, my lips parted as he brushed my hair back. His finger ran lightly over my cheek, down to my jawline and over my neck, his fingers dancing over my shoulder.

'Til we cross the line.

"I missed you."