gorgeous || kji

member : kai

type : soft fluff

traits / qualities : model jongin x photographer reader

»You're so gorgeous«

ëxø

Y/N's POV

"Doing great!" I grinned as the female model gave me a smile.

Clicking the camera, she moved her arms in different positions for different photos as I gave her a thumbs up.

"Alright, wrap it up, wrap it up!!" The director of the photo shoot clapped his hands as he waved for us to clean things up.

I shook the hand of the model's gently, thanking her for her cooperation as she grinned at me kindly.

She went to go back to change as I gave the camera to the computer guy, watching him scan photos over onto the screen.

He changed the rotations, deleting the ones I pointed at as we came up with the final bunch we'd use for this week's flyer for the campaign they wanted to use.

"We still have to get someone for that magazine cover," I reminded as he nodded.

"I'll see who's available and when, the latest issue is almost done, just waiting for us to send our photos in to them."

I gave a nod of agreement as he went to talk to the planner to prepare everything and I saved the photos onto a file.

Copying the file into an email, I sent it to the company as they'd be able to print them with whatever size margin they'd like to use.

"Another successful shoot!" I cheered as the team gave their enthusiastic shouts as well.

"I say we have another party as celebration!" The computer guy came back with a grin as I sighed.

"And then have the entire team drunk past their minds?" I raised a brow as everyone chuckled.

"C'mon, we barely celebrate, I say we should have the opportunity to connect with each other even more and it'll be fun!" He whined and I laughed.

"I'll come later, worry not. After we prepare everything, you guys start, I want to go get a coffee and then I'll be back," I suggested as I got nods of agreement.

"As long as you don't ditch us entirely," he argued and I shook my head.

"Then let's set the party!"

•••

"Let me go," I whined, the receptionist at the office holding onto my arm.

"You'll leave us! You have to promise just one coffee then you'll be back!" She argued and I sighed.

"I already did! How many times do you want me to say that?" I groaned as she tugged at my arm.

Throwing her arms around me, she squeezed me before hopping back.

"I'll be waiting along with the others!! Don't take too long!" She shouted as she gave a small wave, bouncing back to the rest of the team.