Chapter 11

"What do you want Josh." I cross my arms as I do my best to give him a death glare.

"Snow i'm sorry, I went out of line there but-"

"No Josh there are no buts you went way out of line and you can't explain that." He lowers his head before whispering,

"We have camera you know...in our house, and the bedrooms. Normally we don't watch them because well... there is a bunch of guys in the house and we don't want to see what they do when they're alone."

"Y-you have w-what?"

"...Cameras... why? Is there something on there we shouldn't see?" I knew it wouldn't take long but i'm already crying knowing that in a matter of moments or even as we speak someone is going to know my deepest secret. The one thing that I have been struggling to keep hidden for a while now.

"Josh I have to go. II'll see you at the house." and with that I run off to the beach grab my cover and before anyone can stop me i'm in the car driving home. It doesn't take me long to get there considering I remember directions easily and quickly. I pullf into the drive way and practically sprint into the house only to be confronted by a crying women sitting on the couch. I close my eyes and take a deep breath making sure its loud enough for her to realize i'm here.

"S-snow? Is that you?"

"Yeah. It's me." She stands up quickly before running over to me.

"You are one of the strongest people I know Snow." And then she embraces me in a right hug.

"Snow I have to ask you something."

"I knew this was coming go ahead."

"How long has he been doing this to you?" Thinking back I fall into a memory,

"Ah my dear Snow. How have you been doing lately? Its been awhile since I have seen you because your damn mother has been sick, I sure hope you missed me." I know I shouldn't say anything but I cant help but whisper,

"Who would miss you? you a sick twisted man." Time freezes as I await his reaction. It comes quicker then I expected but I still have time to tense up so the pain is less hurtful. He grabs my chin so I'm looking him in the face.

"Don't you every talk like that to me again you got that? and you better make damn sure no one finds out about our little arrangement or there will be price to pay." and that is the last thing he says before using me as his personal sex slave. Every time he touches me it makes me feel dirtier and dirtier but if I fight it he would only make it rougher. By the time he's finally satisfied he stands up and looks at me lying in the ground and says,

"You will always be mine. No matter where you go, or where you hide I will find you, and when I find you. You better hope to god nobody knows about me." and then he walks out the bedroom door slamming it behind him, leaving me to cry the pain out and then what feels like hours later I pull myself into the shower to wash away all the feelings of him touching me.

"Snow? Are you ok? you zoned out on me." I shake my head clearing it from the memories.

"Huh? yeah i'm fine. Just a little tired."

"Oh well you can go to sleep I would like it if you answered my question first..." I close my eyes before deciding to lie through my teeth.

"Not long. Honestly I called him awhile ago asking him to do something for me. He was busy at the time and I guess he took it the wrong way. I also didn't really expect him to show up randomly" She crinkles her eyebrows and I cant tell if she believes the story but she nods anyway.

"Ok hun you can go take a nap now" and with that I go to my room and slip into a restless slumber.

HI GUYS!!! OH MY GURD I ACTUALLY MADE A SOMEWHAT LONG CHAPTER! WOOT WOOT! Lol love you all for reading my book even though I know its somewhat amateur!

P.S to all that find the D-word "offensive" I give you my sincere apology.