Chapter 26

When I walk into the house later that night I see a group of guys waiting by the door. I roll my eyes as I try to push past them, it's too late for this and I'm tired.

"Snow. I told them, I hope you know that." Josh speaks frustrated.

"Yeah I figured you would, but you can all yell at me tomorrow. It wouldn't do you any good to yell right now: A) I would probably fall asleep and B) I am so tired that I probably wouldn't even remember it." I finally get past the boys and walk up the stairs, not even caring if they are following. The second I hit my bed I'm out like a light.

~~~

My eyes slowly lift open as I see the light seeping in from my bedroom window, I sit up slowly and stretch, that's when I notice that I'm not in the same clothes from last night.

"Okay who the hell changed my clothes last night." I think out loud. As if on cue the boys walk into my room pointing at Alex.

"Alex wouldn't let any of us." Cole says.

When I look over at Alex he holds his hands up in surrender, "I only did it because I don't like what you got." He says shrugging it off.

I stare at him for a few moments before no longer containing my laughter, my laughter fills the room and soon everyone's laughing so hard that most of us are crying.

It's that moment when Josh walks into the room glaring at the guys, "How can you forgive her so easily? She was out all night talking to Dan," he says sneering the name. I bite my lip as the laughter dies down and the boys slowly look at me.

"Why did you keep talking to him after Josh said to stop?" Kyle asks.

"I don't see the problem with him, and Josh didn't tell me what happened. I don't see the evil in him; I wasn't just gonna tell him to stop talking to me without a reason." I defend myself.

Alex nods and comes over to sit with me, "I don't like Dan but honestly I'm on Snow's side with this... We didn't tell her why we don't like him so she's right... To her he's a good guy."

This earns glares from the guys but a smile from me. I then turn to look at the boys again giving them an inquisitive stare.

"So? Now do I get to know what's so bad about him?" I wonder aloud. All of them look at Josh as if asking if they could, but his eyes are on me.

He opened his mouth a few times for saying, "He dated Kathryn for a long time, and then he broke her heart. He's the main reason she's dead."