Author's Note

Dear readers,

I would like to take a moment to say thank you for reading my work. I hope this story would entertain you as much as I had hoped. If you or anyone you know have trouble learning math, science, or other subjects in school, you can go to the khan academy, which is a free online education for all. Just Google it, and it's right there! And no, I'm not sponsored by it. I'm a monthly donor to khan academy (khanacademy.org). I simply have a great admiration for math and science, hence Average Jane was born. While writing this story, I was starting my statistics class, which is basically a crazy version of basic math. That's how I got inspired to write this story the way it is.

Jane character is a lot like my younger self. And I hope that everyone can find someone like Ms. Grace Anderson or Lucy in their lives, but if that doesn't happen yet, don't lose hope. You are all born to win! Everyone is a winner and is capable of doing something great.

I have received a comment from a reader who told me that they did better in school because of my books. I have to tell you that is the best thing I've ever heard! I felt like a proud parent. And I do hope that most of my readers who are in their teen years, will find their ah-ha moment and achieve what they want.

Now that I have finished yet another realistic theme, I feel like going back to something weird and magical again. If you have been following me long enough, you would know that I lean more into the fantasy genre. So the next book should be quite an interesting journey. I have been plotting and drafting the whole story for over three months now and I'm still working on it still, but it's coming soon this February!

Anyway, thank you for supporting and commenting and voting on this book. I'm sorry that I didn't reply as often as I would like to, but reading all your comments encourages me to write more, so please do comment away! And see you in another book!

With love,

Sveta