G A M E ~ T A G ?? : L O V E M O M ?‍?‍?

السلام عليكم ✨

As you can guys see the book has reached its end. I guess it is my first time I have finished a book lol. 😂 Round of applause for me please. 👏🏾

It was a short but a great time making up and writing this story in order to inspire you. I thank every one of you who participated hardly into this.

Your feedbacks makes me so happy. I'm so glad it's inspired you in every way. I was very displeased with the story plot at first but you guys have showed me the contrary. Thank you a lot for that.

A special shout out to Myloveforart
FlawedMuslimah  @Samy-Mystery &
who've been with me through the entire journey.

I hope you guys have also learnt a great lesson through this short story. I wanted to highlight a happy ending at the epilogue and shows that through hardships you can always become a better and mature person.

That we shouldn't play with parents. We should always treat them the bests ways possibles because they are all we have on this earth. Especially to the mother; the one who suffered the most emotionally & spiritually for your sake.

And also regrets are the best way to repent to your Lord and come back to Him. The epilogue shows that even though you've committed the worst crimes, you'll be still given a chance to make it right before it gets late.

But anyway, let's go back to the tag. We all love our mothers, don't we?

So to end it up beautifully, I've decided to make a tag game just for fun. It's open to everyone and you can tag as many friends as you feel like!

So let's get started :

🌸 Describe your mother with each letter of her name.🌸

• ✨ If your mother was a celebrity. According to you; who could  she be?

🍃Quote 5 things you like about her.🍃

🌈 According to you, if your mom was a superhero. What would be her name? 🌈

🌺 Name 2 things you'd like to do for her.🌺

• 🌹 If your mom was your favorite meal. What would she be? 🌹

🥀If you could thank your mother. What would you thank her for?🥀

And lastly, but more importantly say;

"Thank you mother."💙

"💙