love songs

Ofures POV:

Perfect by ed sheeran played from my phone speaker as I showered. It felt as though ifeanyi was singing to me, he did have a great voice, I remember from when we did karaoke that one time.

As I poured bowl after bowl of warm water on my skin, I imagined his hands all over my body. Sex wasn't something I delayed, I knew I had a probably embarrassing body count, well embarrassing for most people, for me, I couldn't care less. But ifeanyi wasn't comfortable yet, I couldn't force him. Screw yetunde that stupid bitch for damaging him like this for me.

How could someone bear to hurt ifeanyi, how could someone leave him?. He was so beautiful! I'm talking in and out, his looks attracted me but his character locked me down. It broke my heart that she broke his heart, truly he didn't deserve any of that.

I think back to when i knew or rather when my heart knew she was in love with him. It was the day he opened up to me and i opened up to him, walking home that day after teasing him my heart knew, she knew but my brain wasn't ready to accept it yet.

That was why Mr fasholas call broke me. Before that day, but before that day I knew he was dangerous waters to thread upon, we were going too fast. Although i suppose it could have been before, she just didn't know yet until the day we showed each other our beautiful imperfections.

I came out of the shower and there he lay, shirt off, relaxing. Our eyes met and I planted a long kiss on his lips.

"You smell so good". He said breathing me in. I looked at his face, how did I get so lucky. I had done some shitty things in my life, and I could swear I didn't deserve him. Yet here he was, in my village, eating akara, missing work that would have made him, I guess billions just to be with me. Here I am, missing school, and a possible future to be with him.

" you smell good too baby, wanna help me put some lotion on my back". I said handing him my body lotion. He took it and complied.

"So this is what makes you smell so fruity".

" yea, so you thought I was made of flowers, say I go dey smell like that from birth". I said slightly teasing him.

"But you are made of flowers". He placed a kiss on my left shoulder. " and precious stones". He kissed my other shoulder. "And everything nice". He kissed the top of my head.

He was turning me on, I didn't want to start something I could not Finnish so I had to change the mood. Quickly I stood up and kissed his forehead.

" I have to get dressed and check on my daughter". I said.

"Since you won't run away with me, will you at least come out with me to town". He said while I was putting my clothes on, I wondered why he wasn't moved, or if he was moved.

"where exactly". I asked.

"anywhere, maybe the amusement park or go see a movie at owerri or we can go to asaba or port Harcourt if you like.".

" I can't leave my child babe, I came here because of her". I said defensively.

"Let's bring her with us, its no big deal".

" you sure, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable".

"Uncomfortable ke, ofure she's a part of you, which means she's a part of me too. You really don't know how much I love you do you?". He said walking up to me, he grabbed me by the waist and looked deep into my eyes with an intensity that drove me wild with passion, I wrapped my hands around his neck.

" no tell me". I replied smiling.

" infinity times infinity ". He said.

" where have I heard that before". I said trying to figure it out, it sounded familiar.