PROLOGUE.

3RD PERSON P.O.V.
Flashback sequences.

He knew that eventually he would have lost her too, but he never thought it would be this way. He didn't think Molly would have left him waiting, and he definitely didn't imagine it being right before sex. How could she just up and abandon him? He had a hard time loving people to begin with, but her...

...Molly Babylon. A real babe. A total hottie...

More sweet than a breezy summer day. Better than anyone else he'd ever been with.
Even Linda.

Gosh, Linda. How long had it been since he thought of her?

Thirty years ago...

When he went to that cabin, he figured he wouldn't be killing his friends and his girlfriend. Linda was gorgeous, she was all he had ever wanted. Once it was time for her to be killed, Ash knew things would never be the same. For one, he knew his heart would forever be broken. And secondly, he knew no one would ever think of him the same way.

Leaving that cabin(and the past) was the best thing to happen to him in his life, but now that he was older, he knew he had to find someone to call his own.

Ash was lonely, and he longed for companionship now that she was gone. Things felt odd, and time seemed to move at a snail's pace. It was aggravating to Ash, who only wanted Molly to return so he could apologize for being such a jerk. All the other women in his life meant almost nothing if Molly couldn't be his for the rest of his life. 

He was getting old, and there was no denying that. He needed someone who wanted to take care of him, and who wanted to be by his side. Molly always loved to play nurse with Ash, who always seemed to be getting himself into some kind of mischief.

Almost one year ago...

Pablo was working his usual schedule, and Ash was excited to goof off with the younger man. What he didn't know was that a new girl was working the cash that night. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

'Hey, Pablo. Who's the young sweet thing?' Ash smirked.

'Oh, Molly? She's the new cashier for the evening shift. She's cool!' Pablo seemed excited about his new coworker. Ash was too.

As the older man made his way to the cash register, he noticed that the young blonde was eyeing him up and down.

Hey! That's my move! Ash thought to himself.

She grinned at him, and Ash almost melted. Her eyes were so captivating, and her smile was dazzling. How could someone that gorgeous be working with them?

'Hi there, sugar. How about we get out of here and we--' Ash was interrupted by Pablo.

Ash could remember Molly and himself flirting the whole night long, even though Pablo had warned him not too. Something about her coming out of an abusive relationship. Ash hadn't cared; he only thought of one thing.

Things had changed since that night, and Ash knew his feelings for Molly had grown into love. He wanted the fire back into his life, and that was the young woman who had had grown to know and respect very well.

As the older man sat in his trailer, contemplating where he went wrong with the girl he fell in love with, she was somewhere out there trying to figure out the same thing.

Ash would never know that the only reason Molly left, was because she thought he had fallen out of love with her. Nothing could be further from the truth, but since the couple never could get over their communication problems, they would have never figured it out.

Ash felt so stupid. For once in his life, a young girl was back in his arms. She never judged him, and he could always count on her to make him happy. Plus, she had a huge rack! And talk about that pussy...

...Ash muttered to himself to stop thinking about her in that way, but he couldn't help it. He stretched out on his bed, and fished underneath the mattress for one of his girly magazines.

Unzipping his pants, he discovered that he was fully erect and ready to go. Unfortunately, as Ash tried to get a pace going, he lost his erection due to him seeing only Molly in all of these women.

'Can't I  just get a break?! All I get in life is lost loved ones...'

Last Christmas...

Ash woke up to Molly giving him head, and he knew he was the luckiest man on Earth to have this wonderful young lover. Molly was devoted and very affectionate. She always did her best to please Ash in every way possible.

After a wonderful round of heated, wantonly sex, Ash and Molly went over to Pablo's cramped apartment to have a gift exchange and to order fifty dollars worth of Chinese take-out for the three of them. Pablo, Ash and Molly were like a family, and they did a lot of things together.

Molly loved doting on Ash and Pablo, and she always felt like she was a loving wife and mother. It never bothered her to be in this role.

Eventually, they all sat on the couch, and Molly was smoking a cigarette. That's when the snow started falling, and they decided to make the best of the winter wonderland.

It had been a memorable Christmas for Ash.

The older man was frustrated beyond belief, and he hated the idea of going to find an easy whore at the bar. They were nothing compared to the love Molly always seemed to be plentiful of. As crazy as it sounded to Ash, he wanted to find her. No, he needed to find her.

Unfortunately for Ash, he found himself distracted with a beer. After that beer, he found enough courage to find someone to cure his loneliness at the bar. That's all he could do to make sure he wouldn't just end it all now...

...he just never realized he would be reading for the Necronomicon Ex Mortis once again after thirty years of peace.