III. Hour For Magic.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

'Give us a creed,
To believe,

A night of Lust.
Give us trust in
The Night.'

Ash's P.O.V

A few days before Molly moved to town...

I was having a drink at the bar, when I spotted a hot smokin' number come in. She was redheaded, and she looked like she was in her mid-twenties. When she walked in, she winked at me. I was almost drooling, when I realized where I was, and what I was doing there.

I was trying to find a young honey to spend the night with me, but I didn't really feel too right that night. It was almost like something was nagging me in the back of my mind.

The night proved to be fruitless, and I went home defeated. It wasn't usual for me to not be able to woo a woman. That redheaded was the only one who paid any attention to me tonight, and I felt like I was losing my touch a bit.

C'mon, Ash! You're a sexy man, and everyone woman would kill to be with you!

I chuckled confidently at my own thoughts, and went about my business in my trailer. That meant a joint rolled, and a few beers for myself since I was alone. That's when my door opened on it's own, or so I thought...

On the other side, it was the redheaded girl from the bar. She was so fine, one might say filthy and fine. I would say that. She walked over to me, almost like she was in a trance.

'Are you Ash Williams?' she questioned me, and I felt a little on edge. Fighting evil will do that to someone.

'Yeah, and who's asking?' I wasn't impressed with her attitude.

'I do!' her voice suddenly changed, and it became mixed in with a deeper, more demonic voice.

Oh, not again! Haven't I gotten away from all this fucking shit?!

The redhead sat next to me, and she took the joint from my lips. The look in her eyes was unreadable, and I was a bit scared to say the least. Was I about to deal with a few deadites after thirty years?

When I looked back to the young woman, her hair looked like it was on fire and dancing to an unknown ancient music.

'Ash, I am a witch. I was sent here to warn you, and to let you know that we are sending one of our own as help,' none of what she said sounded like good news to me.

'Warn me of what?! Can't a guy just get a break from his deadite ass kickin' duties? It's been thirty years!' I smirked, knowing I had saved all of humanity.

'No, do not be foolish! You will read from the book of the dead once again!' she seemed angry, and I nodded to let her know I was listening...well, kind of.

'Now, you must trust the witch we send to you. She will guide you, as well as two others. One is a hispanic man, and the other is a woman with deep rooted issues...' the witch suddenly pulled out some tarot cards.

Well, she's still hot! I wonder if I can get laid tonight after all.

'PAY ATTENTION!' the witch boomed. Her hair had turned into snakes!

'Okay, okay lady...say it, don't spray it!' I joked, and her hair hissed at me.

'Ash, this is no joke. This woman will be very important in your life, as she is what our kind call the Ka'marr-ish. She is what your earthlings call a soulmate,' the witch suddenly became a bit uncomfortable.

'Even if I did find you attractive, which I do,' she blushed at that part, 'sleeping with another witch's soulmate is a crime punishable by death. I could not even risk one kiss,' but she leaned in anyway.

'I need to know how you feel, I've heard of the legends...' she closed her eyes, and she pressed her lips to mine briefly.

I craved more, but she was suddenly gone from my sight. There was a sudden realization that I would never see her again, and it made me feel a little less confident. I felt like she had more to tell me, but I supposed I would meet my 'soulmate' soon.

All of this was probably deadite and demon mumbo jumbo, but what do I know? I'm just a guy who works at Value Stop and has a chainsaw for an arm...

...Quit kidding yourself, Ash! You haven't put the chainsaw on in almost thirty years!

My conscience always has a way of torturing me, that was for sure. I can't think about my arm being amputated without thinking about the horrors I witnessed at that cabin in the woods thirty years ago.

Maybe it would be nice to have some help for a change, but at the same time, I didn't want anyone else I would be getting close to dying on me. I just would not be able to take it again, especially not after killing Linda and Cheryl...

Oh, Linda, I thought you were the girl for me, but I guess I can only get my kicks with strangers these days. Maybe that witch was right, and maybe I would be meeting a girl for me to love soon enough.

Sorry for the delay! Hope you enjoy!
Please vote and comment if you like my story! :D
Thanks!