Chapter Six- Three Years Ruined

*Tristan's P.O.V*

I felt really bad, the last full day of our LA trip and my poor Laura is not feeling well (I think I heard her be sick in the night), everyone else has decided to go to the beach for the day so I am going to stay with Laura and look after her. I'm currently sitting on our double bed in the hotel room, Laura lying next to me, she was pale and I felt so bad for her. We have been together for just over 3 years now, she means the world to me, I don't think the boys realize how much I love her, yeah we kiss and stuff in public but they have never seen us say 'I love you' or be really romantic, and I love her more then I could ever say or put into words. Her smooth blond hair, her shining eyes, her perfect face, her contagious smile and of course her amazing personality. I fell in love with it all quickly and I never stopped......I am feeling very cheesy today aren't I? I leaned down and kissed her forehead, she smiled up at me, her smile makes my insides melt and I cant help but smile as well.

"I love you lauz," I said to her.

"I love you too baby," Laura said weakly, a minute later she ran into the bathroom and was sick again, I walked into the bathroom and sat next to her, rubbing her back slowly, she just looked at me and lay down, resting her head in my lap. We sat there for a while before she was sick again, it hurt to see her so sad and unwell, so vunerable. I carried her bridal style into the bedroom and placed her on the bed, wrapped her in the duvet and called room service,

"Hello, would it be possible to bring a sick bowl or something to room 314, yes, my girlfriend is unwell, and possibly some medicine as well as she is suffering from migraines," I said, the room service man came up within a minute and I brought the stuff into the bedroom and gave it to Laura who smiled and thanked me.

"Anything for you Lauz, you know I would do anything for you," I smiled at her, 'Lauz' is my nickname for her, nobody know it except us, I like it that way, she calls me Trisy or sometimes just random words, its really cute.

We lay there for a while and I watched her beautiful face as she closed her eyes, I kissed her on the lips, if I was going to get sick I will already have it because, we had a very steamy makeout session yesterday so I probably have whatever it is too, no point in missing out now. She kissed me back and I held her hand with my free arm, intertwining our fingers, my other arm I left wrapped around her torso. Lauz fell asleep after a little while, she had had a rough night, I feel awful because I'm a deep sleeper so I wouldn't have heard her get up, I only was in a lighter sleep for a part of the night when I heard her throw up, I wish I could have woken up and helped her. I'm so stupid... I eventually fell asleep as well, but I woke up to the sound of Laura being sick again but this time she hadn't made it to the bathroom and had missed the bucket I got her, poor thing, I got up and wrapped her in my arms as tears fell from her beautiful eyes.

"Poor baby, it will be ok Lauz, I'm here for you," I say softly in her ear, I called room service and got some water and a sponge to clean it up while Laura sat in the bathroom, when I was done I went into the bathroom and Laura sat on my lap on the floor, I ran my hands through her hair and rubbed her back,

"Thank you Trisy, I love you so much," Laura said quietly, I didn't reply, I just kissed her forehead and hugged her even more. After a while Laura tried to get up but her legs were weak and shaky so I carried her into the bedroom again and got her the bucket,

"I'm going to go downstairs quickly and get you some bottled water and some cola instead of the tap water and some soup for my lunch, would you like any soup? What type?" I asked lauz

"Can I have just plain chicken broth? It always makes me feel better, will you be long?" Lauz asked me, I said I would only be about 30 minutes maximum and I wanted to get her some fresh soup. I left the room after kissing her gently and telling her I love her.