Chapter Eight- Shhh its a secret

*James' P.O.V*

It's great to be back in England and see my family again; I think that it will be good to get a small break from everything. I didn't have anything planned to do today, so I decided to go to Starbucks and grab a drink. I walked into Starbucks and ordered my drink, whilst I was waiting I heard a familiar voice talking on the phone behind me, I grabbed my drink and wondered over to Beth. I sat down and my stomach had butterflies, well...moths? Butterflies are so girly....manly butterflies, yeah that's better, anyway, she looked so pretty sitting there smiling with her dimples in her cheeks. I patiently waited for her to finish her phone call and then said hi.

"Hi James!" She said, getting shy.

"Hi Beth, how are you?" I asked.

"Good thanks, how was America?"

"It was fantastic thanks," I said, beginning to mumble, "I missed you though." Beth blushed a fiery red and looked away slightly.

"I, um, missed you too Jems."

"Want to go to the park?" I asked, trying to change the subject, she said yes and we wondered to the park, on the way I slipped my hands in hers and sparks flew around my body. Sure, the first date with Beth had been amazing but we hadn't seen each other since due to visiting America. I really like her but none of the band or the girls know about her. I have had a crush on her for over a year and she likes me too....I think.....

"So, um, Beth....I really enjoyed our date before I left, would you like to go out with me again? Like, this evening, if I come pick you up?"

"Oh, yeah I would love too, what time?" she asked, smiling

"How about 6:30?" I smiled back and I pulled her down onto a bench to sit next to me. She sat down and rested her head in the crook of my shoulder, so, I put my arm around her.

"You know what?" Beth asked softy.

"What?"

"We forgot something on our first date..."

"And what was that, love?" I asked as softly as she was speaking

"A first kiss." She said blushing at her outgoing behaviour, my jaw dropped but I quickly closed it again, not that I was about to complain.

"Oh, did we?" I smirked, "How can I make up for that?"

"Well-" I cut her off my placing my lips softly on hers, she kissed back and then pulled away resting her forehead on mine.

"That was good...But we could do better..." I whispered leaning in again. We kissed, slowly becoming more passionate, I wrapped my other arm around her, pulling her closer to me and she knotted her hands in my hair. A slow moan erupted from the back of my throat; we continued to kiss on the bench until we heard a cough behind us. We sprang apart and there stood an old lady, looking rather annoyed, waiting to sit down. Beth and I got up and I held onto Beth's hand, as we walked off I heard the old lady mumbling about young kids and being inappropriate, I just laughed. We wondered back to my car, I offered to drive Beth back as she had taken the bus to Starbucks. I drove back to her house, the drive was silent, it was not an awkward silence, comfortable but filled with sexual tension and lust. I parked outside her house and walked her to the front door.

"See you later Beth?" I asked

"Yeah, I can't wait." She turned to open the door but I couldn't resist kissing her again, so I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards me (Cliché, I know), bringing my lips to hers and sliding my tongue into her mouth. I slid my hands around her waist and she pressed her chest onto mine and I brought the rest of her body towards mine. Butterflies exploded in my lower stomach....manly butterflies of course. I slid my hands down her back and squeezed her bum slightly, Beth smiled into the kiss so I did it again and this time she moaned. I pulled away, she smiled pecked me on the lips, blushed and walked into the house. I wandered back to the car in a slight daze, I got into the car and then realized why she blushed, during our kiss...a certain...bulge...had appeared in the front of my trousers..... talk about awkward. I drove back home, embarrassed and excited for tonight! I got back home and then decided to go to Catie's house and say hi and ask for advice about the date. I parked and got to her front door. It shot open after I knocked and revealed her mum in an apron smiling.