Training Day

Just like the other day I was awoken by Levi's short raps at the door. I crawled out of my bed and rubbed my sleep deprived eyes. After my dream last night I stayed awake for about three or so more hours then decided to try and sleep again. Didn't really work, I was tossing and turning all night.
Walking into my bathroom I cut the shower on and turned the cold all the way up hoping it would wake me up enough to go through the day. Stripping out of my night clothes I climbed in shivering at the coldness. I washed my body and hair. Looking at my hair I decided that today was the day I finally cut my hair. I got out and dried my hair and body, walking out with a towel wrapped around me I jumped again as I saw Levi standing by my window.
"The hell is up with you people and just walking into my room while I'm showering?"
He chuckled and walked up to me. I held the towel tighter around me seeing as he was getting a little close.
"Hurry up cadet. We have training today." He said smirking.
"I'm sorry what? I'm your superior. You don't tell me what to do."
"Your not my captain anymore. Remember I took that job."
I looked past his shoulder and frowned which cause him to chuckle.
"Get out my room so I can put some clothes on." I said shoving him out of my room.
"Hurry up. You're training with me today."
"Joy."
I heard his chuckle before I shut the door.

***

(Levi's P.O.V)

I chuckled as Tikka slammed the door behind me. I'm not gonna lie, seeing her in just a towel made me feel something weird. It was a good type of weird. Shaking my head I went down to the mess hall to get me some tea. As usual when I opened the doors the room fell silent. I made my way to the kitchen and as soon as I walk through the door the conversation started up. Sighing slightly I grabbed the tea pot and filled it with water then set it on the already hot stove. As I was sitting there waiting on the water boil I heard someone walk in. I turned around to see Tikka standing there in her uniform and still damp hair.
"Good morning Levi." She smiled lightly at me as she grabbed herself a cup from the cupboard. When she reached up her shirt lifted up some and I saw a scar stretching across her lower back making me frown lightly.
"Morning." She must have noticed my mood because she looked back at me with her brows creased.
"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, just remembered the piles of paper work I have to do later." I lied rubbing my eyes.
I heard her laugh and looked up at her to see her grabbing a tea bag.
"Boy am I happy to not have to do that anymore."
"Yeah lucky you." she laughed again and the tea pot whistled. I grabbed it and poured some water into mine and Tikka's cup. We then left the kitchen and went and sat at our usual table which consisted of my squad and Hanji, Erwin seemed to be missing today. He's probably caught up in commander stuff.
"Good morning Tikka!" Hanji said while engulfing her sister in a hug.
Tikka smiled brightly and hugged her sister back just as tight and said good morning back.
We all sat down and I listened quietly while everyone was talking. I mostly tried to listen to Tikka and Hanji who where speaking in hushed voices at the end of the table. Sooner then expected Erwin walked in and told everyone to get out to the training field seeing as the sun was coming up. Everyone clambered out to the training field to practice hand to hand combat for now. So there we where, me and Tikka standing face to face in a fighting stance. Knowing she wouldn't do it I swung my fist at her then pulled back and jutted out my leg and kicked her in the side catching her by surprised. She was kneeling for a split second until she got up and through a punch at me. I blocked and punched her ribs. She coughed up the air I knocked out. Then she took a step forward, I went to swing but she anticipated it and swung her right hand out and punched me in the throat. Surprised and a little taken aback I stood there and coughed trying to catch my breath. Before I could regain my balance, she knocked me to the ground and twisted around me and locked my arms behind me and had her legs locked around mine.
"How do you always end up beating me?" I asked trying to get out of her hold.
"I guess you've just gotten slow." She laughed tightening her arms after I managed to loosen them a bit. Reluctantly I tapped her arm and she released me and got off the ground.
I looked back at her and she had a smug look on her face, that only irritated me worse. Growling I swung another punch at her that she easily dodged. Then I swung out another one quickly that she wasn't expecting and knocked her back a couple of feet. She figured out I was now serious and her smile fell from her face and she grew serious as well. I hate that I made that beautiful smile disappear but I am tired of loosing to her. She sprinted towards me and kicked out which I grabbed, but she surprised me by grabbing my hand and jumping up and twisting around to kick me in the face. I let go of her leg and stumbled back a couple feet while she landed face down in the dirt with only her hands keeping her from actually face planting. She got back up and faced me with a sneer on her face which only made me smirk as I got up and charged at her. She ducked as I threw my first punch then she landed one to my ribs, wincing only lightly I grabbed her wrist and twisted her around and pulled her up to my chest, I used my other one to hold her too me as she struggled.
"I'm not letting you beat me." I whispered in her ear. That only ticked her off more as she struggled worse. Next thing I know I feel a sharp pain in my leg and I'm kneeling while Tikka is standing in front of me,quickly she spun around and then all I could see was black.