Chapter 1 (Sat 7:00am)

Bonnie wakes up. "Only 2 more days to go until school starts again!" Bonnie walks downstairs to greet his parents and siblings like usual, "hi mum, dad, Bon and Lindsay!" Greeted Bonnie happily. "Hi Bonnie" they all said. Bonnie grabbed his cereal happily and began eating. "Are you excited for school Bonnie?" questioned Bon for the 1000th time. "OH MY GOD BON!!!" Bonnie shouted "I AM!! YOU'VE ASKED ME SO MANY TIMES!!!" Bon frowned and walked off, slowly. "BONNIE!!!" dad shouted "GO TO YOUR ROOM FOR SHOUTING AT YOUR BROTHER LIKE THAT!!!" Bonnie groaned and walked upstairs to his room.

Upstairs, Bonnie saw something in the side of his bed... he picked it up and saw that it was his old diary that he got when he was 6 years old. He began reading the first story that he made. It was 15th January 1976 when it got written by Bonnie, it was now 23rd August 1982.'Hi i'm Bonnie and this is my story... I have 2 siblings (Lindsay and Bon) and my brilliant parents. I am 6, Bon is 4 and Lindsay is 11. I am happy to have a loving family. I hope that one day i can be an author!!!' When Bonnie read that, he instantly got a pen and began writing in the diary. 

Dad came upstairs to apologise about shouting at his other son. Dad slowly came in "Hey, sorry son...I feel bad about shouting at you...do you forgive me???"Bonnie smiled and said "Of course dad!!! I always do" Bonnie smiled more. The two boys gave each other a MASSIVE hug!!!

Meanwhile downstairs Bon was hungry so he wanted some crisps (chips in america) from the top of the fridge in the kitchen. He jumped up and nudged the fridge, it began to wobble until the fridge fell on top of Bon...