Chapter 10 (Bad Ending)

The day is here.... The time for death, Bonnie is as energetic than ever to see his family and self dead...

In the hospital mum watches while her son is dieing slowly... She cries, "i dont want to lose my family!!!" She cries more.... Bon gets a last vision... He wakes up in an asylum, strapped up to a chair... "huh???" he says... "he can't live anymore...give him the injection..." someone says... And then someone sticks an injection in Bon's arm, which sends him in tears and then his eyes open for one last time, in the hospital... "WEVE LOST HIM!!!" a doctor shouts, "BOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!! NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" mum shouts, she cries more than she's ever cried in her life "MY BABY!!!! GONE FOREVER!!!!!"

Bon appears in the house as a ghost... "GUYS COME HERE!!!" Bonnie shouts... Everyone comes to him, "Hey Lindsay! BYE!!!" Bonnie Stabs Lindsay. She dies instantly... "LINDSAY!!!" Dad shouts, but then he gets stabbed multiple times, he dies too... Mum walks in... "HELLO!??!?!!?!?" and then Bonnie runs downstairs... "Bonnie....wev'e lost him...." said mum in tears... "Well you and me are gonna be lost now...IN HELL!!!" He stabs his mum in the heart, killing her straight away.... Bonnie looks at all of his dead family and looks to the sky.... "i'll love you bro... forever" Bonnie squeezes his eyes shut and then stabs himself, killing him...

Bon appears as a ghost and shouts... "NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Good boy Bon! Follow me my little son" Salad Fingers says to Bon... "Why do you call me 'son'???" Bon questioned, "Because im your real father..." He says... Bon looks at Salad fingers and holds his hand.... They walk off into the brightness of heaven... Together...

The Tragic end...

Thank You