Chapter 4 (Visions)

"Hey Bon!" Said a creepy guy. Bon looks in horror and says quietly "hi..." The guy stares at Bon and then says "I am Salad Fingers... meet my friends... Hubert Cumberdale and Jeremy Fisher..." and they appear. "Your family isn't true....they are all just visions" Says Hubert. Bon shouts "GET ME OUT OF HERE PLEASE!!!" and he starts to cry. Salad Fingers covers Bon's mouth "Ssshhhh..." he said like a comforting mother to her young.

Then, time goes back to reality where Bon's mother is the one who is covering her sons mouth.

Bon thinks...'What is happening...' Mum is starting to feel nervous now... "I hope Bons gonna be ok..." mum said. "He'll be ok... he's just getting used to an operation" a doctor said. Bon looks arouns and starts to get visions again... He hears a voice that sounded like Salad Fingers... "When you die, Bon... someone in your family will go on a killing spree and they will kill all of the people who you live with... and then they will end their own life by suicide...." and the visions faded away.

"I keep getting visions mum!!! Help me!!!" Bon shouted. "Its fine son... its just because of the operation because its your first one..." mum explains. Bon thinks of the Salad Fingers guy and his friends (Hubert Cumberdale and Jeremy Fisher) and about the traitor in his family...