Chapter 12 : The Bad News & Party

"Wait, did you said that Sheela's mother saw Aura and Keyne's letter and she saw badwords there ?" Lysithea asked with surprise. "Yes. Obviously. She only told me because she's afraid of all of you." Victoria replied. "My goodness ! What can we do now ? What if we can't go to the next grade ? Or worst, expelled." Glenadia said panically. "Calm down guysss.... We won't be expelled. My father will be in our side. I know they had mistakes, and her mother also have a mistake." Lysithea said. "And her mother said that she want to report us to the Moral Studies teachers." Victoria continued. "Ohhhh... why don't she just rotting in the jail ??" Lysithea said cynically. "Tonight, we'll be seperating... Tell the others." Said Geraldine.

Lysithea, Evie, and Glenadia meet with Acacia and Andrielle. "What ???" Both of them shouted and Glenadia quickly make them quiet. "Yes, it's true." Evie said. "This is my best year, I'm afraid my parents will ask me to move to the other school." Andrielle said. "No. It's just a small stuffs. Old women, insane. Small stuff, and they make it to be a big stuff." Lysithea said.

It's already evening, and the party starts. "Dad, we've a little bit of trouble." Lysithea said to her father. "What trouble ?" Septimus asked"Two of my friends said badwords and one of them attempt a murder on herself, but she already healed by the doctor. And now, Sheela's mother want to report us to the Moral Studies teacher." Lysithea replied. "Teenagers. Well, that's common for your age to say that words, but I don't say yes to it. Your friends have their mistake, and her mother didn't have the authority to report other's children and she's not totally wrong." Septimus said. "Honestly dad, they're afraid like an algojo wanna cut their head off. I had told them that this is a small stuff. But, they're still afraid." Lysithea continued. "Let me find the way out." Septimus replied. "Thanks, dad." Lysithea said. "No problem." Septimus replied.

The party start, Lysithea wear a black gown and Ethlando can't stop staring at her for the second time. Servius also surprise to see Elnath that is wearing a modern Victorian gown. They get into the ballroom and take their seats. "Wow, a RED ORIGAMI and the GREEN ORIGAMI are sitting together in the staffs table." Lysithea joked. They all laugh. "I'm suspicious about something between them..." Evie said with a lenny face. "Hey ! Keep your mind, WEISCH DEN BODEN !!!" Lysithea warned. "I get it." Ethlando said. "Wow, fortunately dad don't know about this." Elnath joked. "If he knows... he'll fired them and we won't have our cutest teachers again..." Andrielle said. "Lol." Lysithea replied. While in the other side of the ballroom, Horne and her friends drinking five bottles of whiskey and finally become unconscious. Lysithea drink five bottles of beer, Elnath drink 2 bottles of beer, and their mother just drink one and they drunk.

The party running smoothly and it's time to make it over. "Sir, I'm sorry. But, your daughters refused to stop drinking." Ethlando said. "And your wife only drink a bottle and she drunk." Servius added. "Well, that's not your fault. Thank you for helping me taking them to my quarters." Septimus said. "No problem, sir." Servius replied. "My handsome wavy haired man..." Helena said. "Who's that horrible man ?" Elnath said. "Wow, he's tall, thin, and handsome. That's my criteria of a boyfriend. Septimus, Sebastian, Chrysanthena, and Keenan just sigh. "My goodness. My wife and daughters are drunk. Minister and the school military commander get drunk. Awesome."