Chapter 17 : The New Home Teacher & Class Meeting

After the classes were over, it's time for the home teacher and the class meeting. Lysithea get into the class when the class went very loud. "Guys." Lysithea shouted. The class become very silent and she finally talk again, "Alright, this is our last year. And, the most important thing the teachers said to me that this class need to study harder." Suddenly, Sheppard stand and say, "Teachers ? What kind of species are they ?" "They're normal human. Not a parasits like you and your little friends." Lysithea replied. Ethlando and her friends whisper to each other. "What's your relationship with the headmaster ?" Wilhelmina asked. "Well, I don't need to say about it. You know who I am. I'm his daughter." Lysithea replied. The class went loud again until Septimus come in. "Did all of you want punishment ? Your voices are very loud. I can hear it from the other class." Septimus said. The class become silent again.

"Alright. I don't want to hear any reports again from the teacher that some of the students in this class make troubles. Horne. Sheppard. Buckley. You'll be punish because of your actions and words. It's the teachers decision." Lysithea said. The class laugh very hard, but some of them don't laugh because they're neutral, or their friends, or maybe thanking them for being punish. Horne and her friends  are very surprise and just shut their mouth before their home teacher add any punishment again to them.

After the meeting, Lysithea go to her father's office with her nephews and nieces. "Thanks dad for making the class silent." Lysithea said. "No problem. How's Horne and her friends ? Have you told them about their punishment ?" Septimus replied. "Yes, I've told them." Lysithea said. "Wow, grandpa. Seems like you hate those kids." Dominic said. "Well, they deserve to be expelled from this school. Wait till they make another mistake again." Septimus replied. "They like to bully my friends, grandpa. But, they stop because of aunt Elnath kicked them in the face." Chiara said. "Wow. I thought she's not the same type as Lysithea. She has a bad temper." Septimus whispered to his granddaughter. "Pardon ? You said that I have a bad temper ? You're the one who have it dad, and you makes me inherit it from you." Lysithea teased. "Punishment, kids." Septimus teased back.