Chap, 3 Missiles

Lance's POV~

The Next Day I Was laying Awake on my bed Trying to Think straight.

'Ever sense that dream I Feel fear creeping up my body'

"Paladins Please report to the Controll room Quick" I hear Allura's voice over the coms that are spreaded throughout the castle.

I jump up And Change Back into my regular Cloths and Run to the Controll Room

As soon as I get there I see that everyone was already Started and half way through.

"So we Need to get to the Planet where we're sure the Signal came from" 'Shiro' Says Standing Next to Allura

Ugh shiro. You'd say I thought He was my Hero and i looked up to him well now I absolutely dispise him.

Ok so I have a so let's say Small Crush on keith, Ok ok a pretty big one But it's Shiro who also likes him, I can tell He's always Teaming up with him And acts as if he's the Only person Important, I even Catch him checking him out while he's training.

"Alright team let's go" Shiro says Snapping me out of My Thoughts I just scoff and Run to the  hangar and am Greeted with the one and only Beautiful one of a kind Robotic lion, Azul.(and yus Lance Calls His lion Azul and blue seems to like very much)

~Time Skip to The Planet Arrival~

"Wow, this place is pretty Neat" Pidge Says in AW through the Comms

"Yeah, it's pretty cool but I wonder What's wrong with it i dont see any Galra" Goes hunk Looking around in sight of No galra

"Maybe they Dicided to take a break and chill out" I say with My Fake Happy Tone

"Yeah right like the Galra take breaks and chill out Doing nothing While watching spaces Movies" Keith say sarcastically

"Just don't let your gaurd down they could be watching our every move right now" Shiro says in his team leader Way( Whatever that is)

We all made our way to this Dark Castle looking thing and as we approached the doors open slowly Reveling a Tallish Kinda person with White skin and Horns On His/Or hers head but no hair.

"Welcome Voltron we see you've received our Signal" The strange alien says in a delightful tone but his eyes seem to be looking straight at me hmmmm..

Shiro was the First to step up " Yes, But we see there are no signs of any danger" He speaks loud and clearly

"Ahh, We'll I'm King Mùi of planet Missletoia and We called because..." That was all he said it looked like he was trying to remember what he called us for, This guy most be really old.

Just then Somthing was put over my head an all i saw was Darkness of the Cloth or whatever I tried to fight back but the Grabbed My whole body so I couldn't move I tried to scream but somthing covered my mouth

I felt myself get Pulled away And after about five minutes of being dragged away It came to a stop.

"Ahh is this him" I heard a voice

"I believe so, he was wearing Blue" Another voice replied But it reminds me of Batman.

"Ok good take off the mask" I heard the voice again

The Cloth that Covered my face was gone and when I opened my eyes I saw I was in a small darkish Room but did have some dim lights i looked around and standing in front of me were to Strange creatures that look almost like the King.

" Hello Blue Paladin" One of them said Looking down at me.

"W-where am I"