Chap, 4 Tokens

Still lance's POV~

"W-where am i"

"Oh don't worry Lance Mcclain we wount hurt you" The creature Said He Had white skin just like King Mùi but his horns were a Golden color and He Had really long hair I'm pretty sure Hes a guy idk.

"W-who are You and How do you Know My name?" I ask Scared but also very Confused

"It's alright Lance Calm down" the guy said " let mee introduce Myself I am Iran Snòts"

"We've Brought you here because we Have Tooken a look Through you and Saw How Broken You feel" "you see My people can Look through the Broken and Read them That how we Know who you are"

"What!?" I scream but just then I felt a need like Thing Stab through my arm i yelp as I watch them Suck my blood into the tube and Pull it out. "Hey what are you doing-" i say But Gets inturupted By the King as he enters the room.

" Why hello Blue Paladin Lance" he says clapping his hands together and a small like creature Walks up to him giving him the Tube That contains My blood.

"What's going on" I squeeze out "Why am I here"

"Calm down Lance We're Not Going to hurt you" He says With a chuckle at that.

"Well, it wouldn't hurt to tell some things" Iran says Looking back down at me

"So" King Mùi says taking a seat that just appeared out of notice."My people and I can Read Peoples Pasts, Presents, but not future, but we can only read the Truly broken ones and..." He was about to say I cut him off

" What!? Why!? How!?....A-am I really that broken" I wispered the last part but I'm pretty sure they heard.

"Okay listen lance Let me explain, Me and all the people In Missletoia have made a decision to help you and by that we plan on taking you blood and creating somthing To Help bring back hope and love In your life" the king said looking Down at the Vial with my Blood in it.

"What are planing on Making?" I asked slightly confused

" Oh don't worry you'll find out soon enough" and with that he stood Up and signal the people to follow and I stood up and was Led behind the king.

We Walked untill we went into another Room exept it was big and looked alot like a lab back on earth exept the everything was Alien Type of style.

" I think we can trust you without being tied up just don't try anything Ok" Mui says

I only nodded and the Someone untied the ropes that Were rapped around My hands and i was free but I wasn't even thinking of Leaving if these guys could help me then I'm ganna stay here and See what happen and Plus I'm ganna See what's ganna happen with my own flesh n blood.

" now here Take a seat" I was told And I odeyed.

"Now what we're going to do Is take Your blood And Put it in this small Vessel Called A thrib Holder" He says Pressing a button and Then a round Object steams out of the counter. I watch as He Puts The container that held my blood into it and I watched as it drained into it.

"What's it used for" I ask staring at it Curious of what's ganna happen

"Well let's just say A New Mcclain Has Just been Created" He says and I look at him Fully confused then I thought for a moment ' A new Mcclain' 'What?' ' Wait a minute The only way...No way' It finally clicked.

(Aaaaaand Here it is and I am so sorry I started creating this chapter yesterday but I didn't Finish it I had a lot to do but here it is a little late but At least I made it But thanks You all For Reading this and Just You all Awsome

Lee out😎