Chapter 8, The Fall

[ 8 MONTHS LATER ]

Lance's POV~

Its been Nine months Since the incident with keith and Shiro. Ever since then Shiro has hated Me, he blames me for everything, makes me Work extra, and Whenever Someone makes a misfake He'll yell at me, I'm so close to just packing up and leaving But then I remembered, I made a problem with Snòts and I plan to keep it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I was currently Walking down the hall of the kingdom of Mistletoia when I heard the sound of running footsteps behind me.

I turn to look only to see a bunch of Mistletoia soldiers heading my way. So I step out of the way and they all pass me. Right behind them was Iran.

"What's going on?" I say looking at him confused. I look at him,his expression shows Fear, worry and sadness.

"I'm afraid Missletoia Is under attack" he said then grabbed my shoulder "you must leave paladin"

"No, I'm ganna stay here and help fight those damn galra" Lance said his voice sounding with pride.

" It isn't the galra That is attacking us" Iran say his expression then changes to complete sadness.

"Who" I say grabbing his shoulders.

"M-my Brother" he wispers

"What why" I say My face then again changes back to confusion.'Why would his brother attack his own Planet' I thought.

"Because he is a jealous Toian" Iran says. "He is jealous of mine and the Kings relationship together. He is jealous of my high rank, he is jelous of everything"

My eyes widen in shock and sadness. "So he is attacking the planet out of jelousy" I say and he nods.

"My brother is a strong man, he has formed an alliance with our neighboring Rivals, They are Missletoians as well but they are sided with the path of evil." He said "They are a very strong force and could weaken any army withing an hour of war, but my hiding days are over I must face him now, for the safety of my Kingdom, and you must take the thrib and get out of here we cannot risk the seftey of the blue paladin" he said while Holding out the 'Thrib', wait when did that get there.

I looked inside but only be met with darkness, but I alreadg knew what was inside.

A tear fell down my face but I did not take the 'thrib'. I shook my head no.

"Please lance, You cannot Fight in this war with us" He said pleadingly pushing the thrib towards me.

"Please let me help you" I Begged as more tears fell down my face.

"You must take this, Raise it, its your last hope of happiness lance, love this  teach it of our ways as well, in case we do not make it" Iran said which only sadend me more

"Please Lance" he said loudly this time.

I then took the thrib in my arms and looked him in the eyes.

"I want you to promise me something now" Iran said "Never loose sight of what's really Important, No matter who stands in your way, Now matter what they say, You be you, If they judge Don't listen, Focus on what's important" he said Pointing down. At the thrib.

"But don't forget, You are loved"

And then he was gone, Iran ran off to fight in the war and I had ran out to an escape pod with the thrib. I sobbed loudly as I saw the destruction as I flew out but once I was were i could the entire Planet I screamed. It was falling apart battle ships everywhere But then I saw a huge Ship with a massive cannon on it zoom in on the planet, I Couldn't look away. It Charged up and then Fired.

And that was the end. It was so sudden.

I can't believe it.

No

Iran

Mùi

Batman man

Everything

It was all gone

This was the Fall of Missletoia.

(Hey I'm back and I'm so sorry for the wait, this is depressing but I had to, I Have now Found the purpose of why I started this book again and now my Motivation is up and running again. But for how long.... idk....but it kinda changed my idea of this book so I don't think the title fits it so I may change it Idk but Hope you like it Buh-bye for now

                                               Lee out😎))