WhiteRose

Weiss x Ruby - WhiteRose

Ruby POV~
Weiss has been acting weird around me lately. Shes been avoiding eye contact and seems to be in a daze when I talk to her, if I even get the chance to talk to her. She's been really distant and it makes my heart ache. I love Weiss but I don't want to lose her as a friend either. We're currently at lunch with team JNPR and I decided that now would be the best time to talk to her about her behaviour. "Hey Weiss?" She looks at me with her usual cold stare and replies "yes Ruby?"

"Could I talk to you for a second?" I indicate that I want to talk to her privately by nodding my head towards an empty corridor. "Can't it wait? I would like to finish my food" she replies, still looking at me with her icy glare. "No, its important" she places her fork down and sighs "fine"

We go to the empty hallway and I make sure nobody is around to hear us. "Weiss, what's been going on with you?" I ask keeping my voice low. "What do you mean?" She folds her arms over her chest and continues to glare at me. "You keep avoiding me. Everytime I look at you, everytime I try to talk to you, and when I do talk to you, you never seem to listen" Weiss stays silent. Her bangs are covering her eyes so I can't see her expressions. "Weiss, whats wro-"

"You want to know why i've been avoiding you? Why i've been so distant?" Her words came out with such aggression, like she was threatening me. I felt somewhat scared about her reply "Uh yeah, thats kinda why I asked" she takes a few steps back, her bangs still covering her eyes. "Ruby Rose...I like you" what? No, she means like as a friend right? She doesn't mean she like-likes me. "I like you too Weiss, we're friends, but-"

"No you dolt! I mean I love you!" I stood there with my eyes wide. Weiss loves me? "I didn't want to tell you incase it ruined our friendship. You're really important to me Ruby, and I didnt want to lose you as a friend if I told you I liked you" I just stood there, my mouth agape. This is amazing! She loves me back! Noticing I didn't say anything Weiss turned to walk away. I grabbed her wrist and pelled her back into an embrace bwfore she could go anywhere "Ruby?"

"Im so happy Weiss! I've loved you for ages but didnt want to ruin our friendship either" Weiss looks at me shocked, tears were evident in the corner of her eyes "really?" Her voice cracked as she tried to hold back the tears "of course! Weiss, I love you" I looked hwr in the eye as I said this, and the cutest smile Weiss has ever made graced her face "I love you too"

I cupped her cheeks and gently pulled her face down to meet my lips. We shared a tender first kiss, but pulled away when we heard a camera click. We looked towards the end of the hallway and saw Nora "Got em!" She yelled waving her phone in the air then running off. I gigged and Weiss' face was painted red.